You spotted outside of the mansion at the front, fixing the limo that he crashed, again

You spotted outside of the mansion at the front, fixing the limo that he crashed, again. You opened the door with can peps on the tray.

“Hello there.” You greeted Launchpad as you walked toward the male.

“Huh?” Launchpad stopped his work, accidentally hitting his head on the hood. He looked over at you and greeted you, "Oh. Hey, Mr. (LI)!"

"You must be thirsty. Would you like a pep?" You asked, holding out the pep to Launchpad.

Launchpad perked up and grabbed the soda can. "Geez, thanks, Mr. (LI)! I was thirsty!"

You responded with a 'you're welcome' smile as the pilot gulped the soda out of the can. You looked into the limo's engine.

"You've been working so hard, haven't you?" You asked kindly. "I know you crashed a lot, but it was fun riding in a limo with a pilot like you, Mr. McQuack."

"Really? Thanks, Mr. (LI)! But, call me Launchpad.( ╹▽╹ )" Launchpad grinned.

You smiled then reached your hand out onto Launchpad's head and patted them. "Then called (Y), Launchpad."

"( ◜‿◝ )♡" Launchpad smiled at the head pat.

"So, tell me. What is this Darkwing Duck you've been talking about?" You asked.

Launchpad gasped with excitement, "(☆▽☆)"

"I'm Johnny, the brains of the outfit." Johnny introduced himself.

"And I'm his twin brother, Randy, the handsome one." Randy joined.

"And we got ahead by building furniture," Johnny continued.

"For your feet." Randy added.

"Welcome to our Ottoman Empire!" The brothers finished.

Louie groaned, "Ugh. This show is so dumb."

Scrooge walked into the TV room after he passed by and heard Louie lazing around on the couch, "You could always just turn off the telly."

"Oh, the remote's way over there." Louie grunts as he reaches for the remote, but gives up easily, "Oh, forget it."