"Um I can't take this". I said trying to hand them the money back but the officer walked off.

I sighed and fell backwards on the bed.

----

(skipping to Saturday)

(a/n: I ain't feel like going through Monday - Friday )

I woke up and did my morning routine and walked into the closet where my money was stashed . I grabbed 750 dollars for the mall today. I grabbed my phone and texted Jay.

{Me.Myself.I}: Im Ready :)

I walked down the hall looking for my brother and he wasn't there. I went to the kitchen and made me a breakfast sandwich and waited until I heard the horn of Jay.

{HONK}{HONK}

I got up and walked out locking the door. I hopped in the car and we were off to the mall.

"So what happened yesterday?". She asked

I told her what happened and she hit the breaks making my jerk forward.

"Shut the fuck up and shoot me!". She squealed

I stayed silent and she said , "YOU GOT FUCKING 25 G--". I cut her off and said

"Lower your voice and keep driving". I said and she adjusted herself in the seat and I turned up the music because No Worries By LIL Wayne was playing on the radio.

I sang the lyrics and turned the volume up full blast.

You can look me in my face

(I ain't got no worries) [x3]

See the sh-rooms keep me up

(I ain't got no worries) [x3]

You see money right there, yeah,

That's Tunechi right there (turn up)

Yeah, that's Mack Maine right there,

And we ain't got no worries

You see pussy right there

Red bone mangoes right there

See them sh-roomies right there

We ain't got no worries

"Damn ! Girl! You trying to burst my speakers!". Jay said turning the music down and parking the car.

"Sorry Jay". I said and laughed and we were walking inside the mall.

----

"Alright ! We buying you about 6 Swagalicious Outfits". Jay said as we walked into Hot Topic.

"Alright". I said and started to follow her around.

"Alright , here try on this". She said Handing me a outfit.

"Okay?". I said and walked to the dressing room.

She handed me a "OFWGKTA" Hoodie , W/ Black Tank top under it , Black Faded Skinny Jeans w/ White spikes belt. I tried all of it on and looked in the dressing room mirror.

I had to admit. First time I ever looked cute!

I walked out and she squealed and said , "DAMN! If I was a boy I'd tap that!".

I laughed and she ambushed me with 5 more outfits.

Outfit #1: Red "DontTouch", Half shirt . W/ Cross necklace and a Hollywood Undead Bracelet .

White Ripped Skinny jeans ,W/ Red Spiked Belt.

Outfit #2: Denim Vest , w/ Black spaghetti strap tank top . Kaki Cargo Capri pants. W/ Black spiked belt . and A "Bulls" SnapBack and a couple bracelets and Necklaces

And more....

(A/N: had to stop there and take a break thumbs got tired 😂)

I walked out and went and paid for the clothes.

"Really! You go empty handed and I carry 6 Bags". I said and gave her a 'really' look.

"Sorry boo! But I'm going to be carrying the shoes". She said and we walked into Champs .

(A/N: champs is a shoe store! I got my Jordan flights from there .-. )

"Alright . What size you wear?". She asked

"Um a 7 , 7 1/2 or , 8 it depends on the way the shoe is made". I replied dropping the bags and sitting down.

"Alright". She replied

----

I ended up buying 5 pairs of Jordan's! She a sneaker head but they cute Jordan's though!

"Aye , After we eat we going to the Tattoo / Piercing Parlor!". Jay said and I nodded as we struggled to walk towards the food court.

----

"Let's eat American Deli!". I said and she nodded as we walked towards American deli.

I Barley could see the menu because somebody was In front of me that had a huge curly Afro.

I lightly tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and I went straight into disgust / Shocked / Omg mode.

"What". He asked with a attitude

"Can you scoot over some Jacob I can't see the menu?". I said trying to ask nicely

"How about ... No or Hell no". He replied an turned back around.

Then Jay Nudged me and mouthed , "Stop letting people run over you!". And I sighed and nodded.

Time for a test . I PRAY TO GOD THAT THIS DUDE DON'T BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

---------------------------------------------

♡How was chapter 3?♡

Song By : Lil Wayne Ft. detail- No Worries

•Comment

•Vote

•Follow

😘