Chapter 22 : A Deal

Começar do início

Then, all of their attention was drawn to San coughing, he then woke up "what. Happened?" He managed to say, opening his eyes slowly. All of the crew was looking at him happily then, Wooyoung and Yunho hugged him tightly then the rest joined them.

San is now under a pile of humans, suffocating him, when they let go of him "are you trying to choke me?" He asked sitting with his arms supporting him when he felt pain in his back "you should stay still for now, your back got hurt pretty bad" Yunho told him making him lie on his back again.

San then remembered what happened with the Kitsune "where is he?" He asked sitting again "Hongjoong is fighting him now" Jongho told him, he then looked at Valerie and Yeosang apologetically "sorry, I disobeyed your order, and for not stopping him" he said looking down "what are you talking about?" Yeosang said "I already knew you wouldn't follow the plan, so it's not your fault" he assured him "yeah, and for me, you did nothing wrong, he just wants to kill me" she said smiling warmly at him.

Seonghwa then looked at Valerie "why does he want to kill you? I'm sure it's not just because you are a fairy" He asked her the question everyone wanted to ask, she was surprised for a moment and looked at them "did he tell you?" She asked and they nodded, then she sighed "well, he said because I was interfering with his powers" she told them.

They are now more confused "what do you mean interfering with his power?" Jongho asked "apparently, since I entered this island, his powers became weaker and he can't use his spirit power completely" she told them "you mean, that he is weak now?" Wooyoung asked surprised "not physically, but spirit power, the one he uses to take souls" she corrected him and he sighed in relief "thank goodness for that" Seonghwa sighed "for what?" Mingi asked confused "if his spirit power wasn't weak, he would've taken all of our souls and took San with him" Yeosang explained to them.

Wooyoung looked at Valerie, smiling widely then hugged her, making both of them to fall on the rooftop "thank you" he said in a crying tone "are you fake crying?" Yunho asked next to them "no, I'm not" Wooyoung answered sitting back, crossing his legs and wiping a fake tear "he is fake crying" Valerie said sitting back and crossing her legs.

Wooyoung looked at San not knowing what to say "is there something wrong?" San asked him, Wooyoung sat silently, so Jongho spoke "how did you get the beast tribe powers?" He asked him, San took a deep breath "I was raised by them" he said "and since I was little, I had a weak body, so they started giving me a small dose of their blood everyday, to make sure I survive, and Hongjoong already knows it" he told them, Wooyoung sighed in relief "so you didn't steal it" he said "nope" San answered smiling at him.

Byul moved to San's chest and sat on it surprising him "were you worried about me?" He asked patting her head 'no' she answered him "she was hurrying me to come here as fast as possible" Yeosang told them earning a hiss from Byul making them laugh at her cuteness.

San felt his eyes become heavy, he looked at Yunho "I'm going to sleep a little, wake me when everything is over" he told him "you got it" he assured him and went to sleep.

After making sure he was asleep, Byul stood up and moved to the roof and looked at the crew 'I have a request to ask' she told them "what is it?" Wooyoung asked 'take me to the Kitsune' she said "what?!!!".

The Kitsune was breathing heavily, while Hongjoong was still standing steadily with neither scratch nor dirt on his clothes unlike the Kitsune "it looks like we know who the winner is" he told the Kitsune making him angry "if you were brave enough, you would've fought without that thing on your face!" He shouted angrily "if you were strong enough, you would've taken it off by now" Hongjoong teased the Kitsune, he gritted his teeth and looked at the clock tower, it was 12 am, he sighed and pushed his hair back and stood firmly.