16•"I'll never let you fail kitten"

Start from the beginning

He explained. Hearing him My face paled. I don't even know what's the B of business and here they want me to take over a damn company!

Impossible..!!!!!

I looked around to see Papa sitting calmly while Xavier was listening carefully. I wanted to deny but after listening my dead father's last wish I felt helpless.

"There will be a annual meeting of Wilson corporate on 7th of June. On that meeting you will be proving yourself worthy enough and after having majorities of votes in support of you. You will be announced as the Next CEO."

He ended his little speech but my all attention was on the part that I needed to take over My father's company when I don't like business at all.

I was sitting silently feeling highly disappointed in me. I should have taken interest when Papa tried teaching me few business attics.

I am so stupid !

"This was what as a lawyer I can say but as your uncle and one of the best friend of your parents, my dear daughter I know you know nothing about business. I know you don't want to do this but to save your parent's last heritage, you need to do it. Your parents loved you a lot. I know that he (Your father ) was always very excited to see you taking over his company. Ruling the world but destiny had another plans for them. But I hope you will make them proud of you. You will give your best to show your parents how much you love them"

Mr. MacManus said. His words made me emotional. It wasn't hidden from me that my parents loved me a lot. The prove is the stories I heard of them The memories they left for me.

I nodded my head at him. But my mind still hadn't accepted this fact. After that for many hours Xavier, papa and
Mr. MacManus discussed something but I was so lost. In between I felt there eyes on me but my mind was filled with so many thoughts to think anything eles.

After What felt like hours he left. I too stood up and walked to my room. The whole floor was silent. It was nearly afternoon as sun was brightening as much as it can.

I sat on the bed and unknowingly my eyes filled with tears. I felt bad so bad. I am a very bad daughter, I can't even fulfill there last wish.

I was lost in my own that I didn't noticed when someone came inside. He sat on bed near me when my eyes fell on his shiny shoes. I looked up only to see him looking at me with a frown. He kept staring at me for a second until I broke the eye contact.

His one hand come up and unexpectedly I sat there silently watching his action. He touched my cheeks and pulled his hand back. I saw there was my tear on his finger. He looked down at My lone tear and then at my face.

"You are crying.."

He stated in whisper. I gulped and looked away. I don't want him to see me as a weak girl crying over anything and everything.

"N-No"

He kept staring at me until I felt uncomfortable.

"Lier"

He again said and unexpectedly cupped My cheeks with his one hand.

"What happened?"

His large hand covered most of my cheeks. I felt my cheeks getting warm at the contact. He made me look at him. His eyes demanding answer.

"N-Nothing.."

I again denied. I think he hates me enough to leave me on my misery now but I was wrong.

He stayed looking in my eyes. His face was expressionless making it hard for me to know whether he would buy my Lie or not.

He sighed and then again looked up at me. This time his eyes darken then before showing nothing else other than anger and said.