[Chapter 26]

'What do you mean?' I look down at my stomach before holding it. 'Apparently the kid doesn't have a heartbeat yet.. He said I should go back at around 7 weeks then 8 if there's still no heartbeat but.. I'm worried..' 'I'm sure it'll be fine..' Zaiden kisses my neck before he cuddles up to me and eventually we Hear Andrea Freya and Lizzy. 'Shh..' 'You think they're-?' 'Definitely not sleeping or playing games.' I hear Zaiden laughing before we both just head to our room and cuddle on the bed until we both fall asleep. When we wake up Zaiden gets up walking over to the girls' room before knocking and I get up walking over. Eventually Lizzy opens the door before Zaiden stares down at her. 'What??' 'Had fun last night Pip?' 'I-! Shut up! You heard that..!?' 'Yip.' 'I-..' 'Lizzy, don't be so panicked, It's not Like Zaiden doesn't do it, He does it without even trying to shut Ash up anymore.' Andrea walks over hugging Lizzy before looking up at me. 'Speaking of which you two can't talk, You're becoming parents.' 'I- shut up and watch it Andrea, You might just be a special circumstance yourself. Not to mention Freya or Lizzy might be too. There's currently a 1 in 3 chance of one of you getting pregnant.'   Zaiden stares at Andrea and she rolls her eyes at him. 'Andrea I swear to the heavens-' 'Oi, You cannot scold me I'm older than you.' 'I don't care! You're likt the weaker version of Zaiden in female form. Way weaker but that's not the point. A top, a switch and a bottom could be quite consequential.' 'Wait, Ash, How the fuck would you know what we are??' 'I find it really hard to believe freya would allow anybody to top her, You I can definitely see topping someone or being topped and Lizzy..Is way too innocent for this conversation..' 'Well- Alright fair. But just.. let's not do this infront of Liz, We already broke her last night.' 'Shut up!' Lizzy walks off back into the room with Andrea in tow and Zaiden laughs walking off to the kitchen to go make coffee. I go over and grab a hoodie from Zaidens closet before I go flop down on the couch and Zaiden comes to flop down beside me. We watch movies for a bit before we hear Lizzy yelling and she comes over to Zaiden flopping down next to him and shoving her face into his side. 'You okay Pip? What'd they do to you?' 'Did they try to break you again?' Lizzy Nods her head and Zaiden just hugs her going back to the Movie before Freya and Andrea finally come over to the couch. 'Princess.' 'Bunny.' 'Quit it! You two scare me!' 'We were just messing around, C'mon. We can play cards if you'd like.' 'No! Leave me alone I'm staying with my brother.' I hear Andrea sigh before she looks down at Lizzy. 'I'll buy you anything you'd like.' 'Andrea leave the poor girl alone she's traumatized enough.' 'Oh like you can talk mister active  every night.' 'I am not! It happens like once a month!' 'For you that's close enough.' 'Oh shush.' Andrea rolls her eyes before leaving with Freya and me Lizzy and Zaiden continue watching the movie before I pass out. I really cannot watch movies.. This is why I don't go on a movie date. When I finally wake up again I notice Lizzy is still curled up against Zaiden and He's holding her in his arms before he looks up at me. 'What time is it??' I notice it's dark out already before Zaiden finally answers me. 'It's 7pm..' 'What!? It was like 10am when I fell asleep.' 'Shhh You're going to wake Lizzy.' 'Sorry, I'm just-' 'I said shut up.' 'I..' I pin my ears down before getting up and heading to the kitchen for something to eat before I feel Zaiden behind me taking my hand. 'I- what the fuck-?' Zaiden pulls me into a hug holding me for a while before I look up at him and he's crying. 'Zaiden.. What's wrong..??' 'I just.. I can't stop thinking about you clawing your legs.. and I didn't do anything about it..' 'Zade.. It's not your fault.. and I'm okay really..' 'I killed him for you.. He won't hurt you anymore..' 'Zade.. what.. Are you talking about..?' ' Zaiden's hands move up touching my face before I notice they're wet and I move them away before I notice his hand is covered in blood. 'Zaiden what'd you do..!?' 'I killed him..' 'Who..?? Who did you kill..??' 'I killed Eric..' 'Eric was already dead... Who's blood is on your hands..!?' 'I.. I don't know..' I back away from him before walking over to the couch where I notice Lizzy is still laying before I pull the blanket off of her before I see her playing in a puddle of blood. 'No.. no no.. Zaiden you-' I siddenly feel a sharp pain in my chest and I look down to see a bullet wound in my chest before I geel Zaiden hugging me from behind. 'I'm not like your dad.. right?'