[Chapter 14]

I sit up rubbing my eyes and pulling my legs up to my chest. Gods I'm sore.. 'You okay?' Zaiden walks over messing up my hair and I glare up at him. 'What is wrong with you??' 'You're the one who called me Puppy.' 'I didn't think you'd like it!' Zaiden Laughs before coming over and hugging me, Kissing my cheek and cuddling me. 'We have school y'know.' Zaiden jokes and I sigh audibly. 'I'm going to stay home today..' 'You sure?' 'Mhm..' 'Then I'll stay with you.' Zaiden kisses my neck which causes me to flinch. 'Ow..' 'Sore neck?' 'Yeah. asshole.' 'Not exactly, Same meaning different spelling.' 'Quit it! Go to school!' 'Nahh, It's much more fun annoying you. Plus I don't even have class today.' I pull my ears down annoyed and I just poke him before He turns me around and kisses me. 'I hate you.' Zaiden smiles staring at me. 'Love you too.' 'Not what I said!' 'Same thing.' Zaiden pushes me over onto the bed and off of him before getting up and leaving. 'Hey! Where are you going!?' 'You said you didn't want me around!' 'I lied! Asshole!' I pull my ears down as he stares at me looking confused before he walks back over kissing my head. 'I'm just going to check with Clide with the whole.. Rumors thing. Stay inside okay??' Zaiden leaves and I lay back down on the bed before I hear Zaiden's phone buzzing. I look over to check it and it's a message from Clide. 'Speak of the devil...' I can't look at the message without the pin though.. I'm sure he won't mind if I just tried to steal a peak. I can trust him can't I? I try to guess at his password a few times before I finally get it and it unlocks. 'Seriously?? Birthday? That's such an easy password to crack. I'm gonna have to teach him about more secure passwords.' I check the message from Clide before pinning my ears back. "Zade You better fucking get over here right now they're spreading more rumors about Ash. I think they may be pin pointing it, to try and throw off the fact it's mainly possibly about him." I move out of Clide's chat before I notice the same number that messaged me. I open it and scroll up a bit. "Hey Zaiden Right? You're dating that ash guy." "Who the fuck are you?? What's it to you? And how did you get my number?" I'm guessing Zaiden already knew when he got the message. He sounded pissed already. "Chill out Alpha. Just wanted to tell about your little lover's affair." Affair!? Never Have I ever fucking cheated on anybody! Especially Zaiden! I scroll down a bit to see a comment I had made on one of my sister's videos recently. That explains it. What a dumbass. I just told her she looked pretty in her dress for prom. "That's just a photoshopped picture!" Well.. My sister actually but at least he doesn't believe it. "It isn't though. Why don't you follow Ash around a bit?" "There's no need to follow him." The chat goes dead for a day before the guy started pinging Zaiden with more pictures again, Mostly of people saying shitty stuff about me. Commenting on the fact I cheated on them and hurt them to date Zaiden.. Where the fuck did he find this shit!? Unless.. I scroll down a bit further before I see he started texting again instead. "I let everybody know you and Ash are sleeping together, I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to let everyone know that their Ship is official!" 'What..!?' I throw the phone down on the bed before backing away from it. I think I'm going to be sick.. I didn't want people knowing this... I jump when I hear the sound of the door opening so I grab a bat Getting up and walking closer. 'Ash!? I'm gonna kill you!' I sigh at the sight of Emily standing with her hands on hips. 'Emily you scared the crap out of me!' 'You're staying home!? Since when??' 'Em, I'm sore.. And I don't feel well..' 'Well obviously, Knowing you, that's the only reason you'd stay home in the first place!' 'Then why am I in trouble??' 'Because of you and Zaiden!' 'What??' 'You're sore and don't feel well??' 'Gods.. Emily do not start with your detective interrogation bullshit right now.' 'Fine.. If you're going to take a pregnancy test.' 'Gods- Emily! No! I am not pregnant!' 'So you just don't feel well the morning after??' 'Yes! It happened last time too. I'm just.. Sick.' 'Sick?? Morning sickness-?' 'Emily! You're giving me a headache!' 'I'll get out of your hair if you take a test-' 'Fine! I'll have Zaiden take me to get a blood test done and get the accurate reading okay??' 'Okay, Lemme know what it says!' Emily runs out of the room looking like a rainbow goat and I stand there staring before walking over and flopping on the couch. When Zaiden finally gets back I guess I had passed out because he fucking moved me which woke me up. I'm grateful.. But pissed. 'Well good morning to you too I guess.' Zaiden stares down at me laying on the bed and I groan Covering my eyes. 'Emily said she wants me to go get a pregnancy test done. I'm telling you I'm not pregnant but Emily is convinced.' I mutter while Zaiden stares at me almost hopefully again before sitting don next to me. 'Sure, But.. You think it would really be that bad..?' 'What?' 'Being pregnant.' 'You're not the one who would be carrying the damn child would you.' I sit up staring at Zaiden who Laughing. 'I'd make it up to you.' 'You'd owe me for a lifetime.' I joke before Zaiden pulls me over to him to hug me.