Chapter 12: Super Training

Y/N POV

I started to wake up with me yawning and saw I was back to normal.

Y/N: Back to be my old self.

I got up and stretched with me getting out the room I was sleeping in to see everyone busy planning our next movie and saw Babbles was in a crib which was also inside sound proof cage with him crying.

Y/N: I'm guessing the baby is in time out.

Batten: Indeed the little lad has been an annoying little bastard so we put him in this cage so we couldn't hear him.

Y/N: Then I must've been out like a light cause I didn't hear him at all.

Prim: Lucky you.

I passed by with me passing Rusty

Y/N: So Rusty how do you feel seeing one of your old masters again?

Rusty: I feel nothing.

Y/N: Do you at least feel something Rusty?

Rusty: Negative. My orders are to protect you till the end of time and I will follow you wherever you go my new master.

Y/N: You know you don't need to call me master, Y/N is more than enough.

Rusty: Affirmative Y/N.

Y/N: Ok, so you don't have any desires of your own?

Rusty: Negative.

Y/N: Don't even want to return to the place where you came from?

Rusty: Negative, I go where you go.

Y/N: Ok.

As I talked with Rusty Rebel walked up to me.

Y/N: Something on your mind Rebel.

Rebel: Yes, why are you talking to Rusty about what she wants?

Y/N: I just thought after this is over she would want to follow her own dreams or something like that.

Rebel: She has no dreams, all what matters to her is her programming and if she says her orders are to protect and serve you then that's what she wants. She's a killing machine who doesn't have any desires in life, she's just like any other machine, aren't I right Rusty.

Rusty: Affirmative, nothing else matters but my master Y/N protection and his well-being.

Y/N: I see well thanks Rebel.

Rebel looked a bit worried for me as she sat by me.

Rebel: Rusty almost killed Babbles before we used the cage.

Y/N: Really, why Rusty?

Rusty: He was threatening to harm you so he must've been destroyed.

Y/N: He's just a baby.

Rusty: Baby or not he must be destroyed. Babbles must die, Mr. Doctor Eggman must die. The Chaos Council must die.

Rouge: Sounds like a Yandere to me.

Nine: It's not that, it's her programming. Her programming dictates that she will protect Y/N and whoever dares to threaten him must be destroyed or eliminated.

Rebel: Remember she's a machine, she feels nothing and is just following her orders.

Rusty: Like I said I feel nothing, I'm just following my programming.

I just sat there quietly not saying.

Rusty: However lately I feel something, it's sorta some form of affection for you Y/N.