Chapter 2: Introductions

Y/N POV

I was running towards Tails work shop which seemed to be ok, but there where some ancients guarding the work shop I was reaching for Calibur but then.

???: Stop.

I looked around until Sage appeared Infront of me and looked different

Y/N: Sage is that you, how are you alive and what happened to you anyway?

Sage: My father or as you know him as Dr. Eggman was able to revive me by using Ancient technology and the reason I look different is while trying to recover me from Cyber Space I was transformed into the form you see me as now.

Y/N: So Basically what you saying is with you being brought back from Cyber Space made you older.

Sage: Correct.

Y/N: I see, anyway what about the Ancients guarding the place?

Sage: I have taken control of the Ancients and commanded them to protect Tails lab with it being our base of opportunities.

Y/N: Ok then, may I come in?

Sage turned her back to me signaling me to follow her

Y/N: I'll take that is a yes.

I followed her where Sonia and Tails landed.

Y/N: Hey Tails, hey Sonia how's my older sister been?

Sonia: Better question is, are you ok? Tails told me about you getting shot down and that fight you had was intense.

Y/N: Don't worry I'm ok, and that Dr. Deep guy was a piece of cake.

Sonia: Good cause well if you think I was worried, imagine how mom will be like.

Y/N: Don't worry, mom knows I can handle myself no problem.

Sonia: Ok then, also when did you get those shoes?

Y/N: Oh these, let me tell you sis after I beated that Dr. Deep guy this weird crystal came out of his armor I touched it and well that's how I got these new shoes and gloves.

Tails: I see, do you think I can take a look at them in the lab?

Y/N: Sure and we'll where's everybody else.

Tails: They're inside follow me.

Tails put in the code to his lab as we went inside and saw everyone with Amy being the first to hug me tight.

Amy: Y/N are you ok, Tails told me what happened on the Tornado.

Y/N: Don't worry I'm fine, not been the first time I've been shot down.

Amy: I know you just had me worried.

Y/N: Sorry Amy I didn't mean to make you worried.

Amy: It's ok I'm just glad your here in one piece.