Chapter 5: Blood stained rings

Y/N POV

Me and Rusty made it back with the others finished destroying the Chaos Council robots.

Y/N: Hey guys glad to see your ok?

They turned to see me and Rusty with the others ready to fight her with Amy holding her hammer.

Amy: Put him down now, if you know what's good for you!

Rusty: Threat detected proceeding to destroy.

Rusty put me on her shoulder with her arms extended ready to fight.

Y/N: Wait, Rusty Amy here is a friend it's just a bit of a misunderstanding just out me down with the others and I'll explain everything to them.

Rusty: Affirmative.

She retracted her arms and legs and put on the ground which I fell over.

Y/N: ( Muffled ) Can I get.

Rusty picked me up like before and was back to carrying me.

Rebel: What is she doing here, you know she's with the Chaos Council?

Knucks: And why is she listening to you?

Y/N: I'll explain can we go inside so I can rest my legs.

Amy took me from Rusty and took me inside where I sat down where my mom was there rubbing my head.

Aleena: Are you ok my child?

Y/N: I'm fine mom.

Rebel: So explain why Rusty is here and why she's listening to you?

Y/N: Ok to put it simply I was fighting her and it wasn't looking good but an old friend of mine named Yacker came by along with the other wisp.

Tails: Wait Yacker came back?

Y/N: Yep and good timing too, they all lended their power and after we used this thing called the "ultimate final color blaster" I dented Rusty in the head and now instead of wanting to kill me she now wants to do the opposite.

Rusty: My orders and programming are clear, I will protect and serve Y/N till the end of time no matter the cost.

Rebel : I think I get it but there has to be more to it than just hitting her in the head

Y/N: I think there is actually, hey Tails you remember that the wisp energy can effect machines, do you think it might've effected Rusty?

Tails: We can check.

Nine pulled out sometype of scanner and saw my theory was right.

Nine: It seems so, this "hyper go on energy" or whatever you called it must've effected her programming to the point it can't be unreverseable.

Amy: So what your saying is that Y/N has a robotic version of me protecting him and doing whatever he wants?

Rusty: Not a robot just cybernetically enhanced.

Amy: Shut up you.

Rusty: I'm detecting that Amy Rose is short tempered.

Amy: Oh I'll show you short tempered, you bucket of bolts!

Y/N: Actually there's more to that, Rusty can you show them your "heart".

Rusty: As you wish.

She pressed the button on her chest which opened to show the flicky again but this time it was fully healed.

Knucks: Her heart is a animal.

Y/N: Yeah but before it looked like it was pure misery.

Tails: It seems the wisp energy must've healed it.