Chapter 3: Multiple Tails

Y/N POV

Me, Tails, Knucks, and Rebel finally made it to Station Square.

Y/N: Here we are, welcome to Station Square.

They seemed to be surprised about the city.

Rebel: This city, it's so full of life and none of the people live in fear.

Knucks: It's like if the chaos council had no power over the city.

Tails: Yep, me and Y/N actual have come here a few times.

Knucks: And what did you do in this city anyway?

Y/N: Well sometimes we went to the hotel, the beach and even the casino at one point.

Tails: Yeah those where the days, how could I ever forget, that was the same time I tried showing you the prototype for the Tornado 2.

Knucks: How did that go?

Tails: I crashed.

Y/N: Yep, and I checked to see if you where ok.

Tails: Like I said good times. Anyway let's get looking for that other me.

They started walking through the streets of station square with us looking around the place.

Rebel: Twinkle park, what's that?

Y/N: It's kinda a park for couples, me and Amy went in there a long time ago, I'll admit I didn't have fun the first time but maybe I should take Amy back to try it again when there are no killer robots chasing after us.

Rebel: I see.

I looked down and saw someone that looked like Tails enter through the sewers.

Y/N: Hey I think we found the Tails we are looking for, follow me.

We went to the sewers with us looking around for him.

Knucks: Where he go?

Tails: I think I have a idea where he went.

We looked up to see a whole in the ceiling with it glowing different lights.

Y/N: Good call buddy.

Tails grabbed a hold of me and carried me up with Rebel carrying Knucks with us seeing the place turned into a makeshift lab with someone in the corner that working on something.

Y/N: Has to be him.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder with turning around holding a wretch like he was ready to stab me.

Y/N: Hey would you be.

???: Who sent you?

He stood up pressed a button on his belt which made seven mechanical tails came out with them almost acting like spider limbs.

Y/N: Um how many Tails do you have?

???: ( stands up on mechanical limbs ) Nine!

He jumped at me with me dodging to the side holding my hands up.

Y/N: Woah look we don't have to fight I just want to talk.

???: Talking is over once you got here, who sent you?

Y/N: Nobody I swear look my name is Y/N can you at least let me know your name?

???: The name's Nine!

He than launched himself at me but I dodged out of the way by doing dashing around him with him soon turning to me and was ready to attack again but Tails came in and smacked him with his tails which sent him across the room into a wall.