Chapter 6: Corrupted Dreams

Y/N POV

I started to wake up with my head feeling foggy. I got up and looked around and saw what looked like a destroyed waste land

Y/N: What's going and where am I

I started to walk forward where I saw what looked like a destroyed fountain.

Y/N: This place looks familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I soon heard what sounded like a flute playing but I didn't see anyone around. I than looked up and saw what looked like a jester playing a flute made of air while floating in the air.

Y/N: What the, um hello do you live here?

I think it's a she opened her eyes and looked down at me and stopped playing and floated down to my level.

???: Strange it's been awhile since I saw you here yet you look like you haven't aged a bit.

Her voice sounded feminine so I think she's a girl.

Y/N: Yeah it's complicated but- Wait you know me?

???: Indeed you used to come here a long time ago don't you remember who I am.

Y/N: Let me think. Think Y/M think where have you seen her before.

I started tapping my foot until it hit me.

Y/N: Your name wouldn't be NiGHTS would it?

NiGHTS: Indeed it would be.

Y/N: Wow it has been awhile, and if you are NiGHTS then this must the dream gate, what happened to it.

NiGHTS: Simple, you happened.

Y/N: What you mean, "I happened"?

NiGHTS: Chuck's death, it effected you deeply.

Y/N: Yeah I miss him.

NiGHTS: I know you do but after what happened to him, it really affected you deeply.

Y/N: I guess, but why am I here do you need my help?

NiGHTS: Nope this time it's you who needs help.

Y/N: What do you mean?

NiGHTS: Follow me

I started to follow her to a gateway.

NiGHTS: Go in here.

Y/N: Ok.

I opened the door and was welcomed to a room full of darkness with the only light was a light that was above me.

Y/N: Hello is anyone here?

I soon saw another light and saw Mr. Doctor Eggman torturing Tails.

Y/N: Tails!

I felt something gripped my legs in place as I had to watch Tails being tortured, another light appeared showing Dr. Deep having knuckles pinned to a walk with his blades in his hands as he had his hand on the master emerald.

Y/N: Knuckles!

I saw Dr. Don't making Amy serve him with a collar around her neck electrocuting her.

Y/N Amy!

I saw Babbles playing with Charmy's wings with him dead on the ground with him playing on vector with him being skinned as a rug.

Y/N: Charmy, Vector!

I than saw Don't using Omega's body as a mech suit while he beat Shadow to the ground with Rouge unconscious.

Y/N: Shadow Rouge!