[ shitpost ] RUN CARY RUN!!! AAAAH

[ requested by the lovely nattaphoebeyt ]

[ evacutate lmao ]

[ february 19, 2023 ]

— ☆

Footsteps, easily they are heard.

Running and running, within this dark, terrifying forest.

Cary runs very fast, crickets making their little noise as the leaves rustle.

Looking back, you can tell there are many sounds of footsteps to be heard, it is truly terrifying.

He stares at those who are chasing him within the night—

Pin, Coiny, Clock, Loser, 8-Ball, Tennis Ball, Pen, Blocky— oh how there is too many to count! Chasing Cary for no particular reason at all, down the path they run.

The streetlamps by the side slowly flicker, and then break into a shattering noise. One that terrifies you, like the screaming hidden within the trees.

How long was this running? It was unknown. All one could do was keep on running and running, avoiding the swarm of objects rushing towards him.

Noticing them getting faster, Cary runs even faster, trying to get the objects off his trail. He screams, in a way X would. God, that terrified the birds too.

There was 63, 64?;People chasing him.. a truly large amount. One could be easily terrified.

The deep, evening moment makes it even more terrifying, as the streetlights slowly turn red, and so does the sky. What a nightmare, it seems.

Running and running, no end. It might have been an hour or two, you can't tell. It just never ends, might be an infinite road within horror.

...

Slowing down, loosing his breath, stamina being too low. However, just this tiny little break was enough time for the army of objects to swarm Cary...

The sound of X screaming is heard...

the last words he said was... 'Woodblock is Canon'.