✰ happy ending

on a sunday afternoon, a knock fell on your door. when you opened the door,  a postman with a letter stood in front of you.

he gave you the letter and you checked the cover to see the sender's details. but unfortunately, it was blank. no name, no address, nothing.

"oh anonymous?" you asked the postman but upon getting no response, you looked up.

there was no one in front of you. not even a bee was seen.

your heartbeat escalated quickly. you looked at the ground to see if there is any footsteps.. none.

terrified, you turned back to look inside your house.

the postman really disappeared but at least he didn't attack you or something.

you opened the letter right away. you instantly realised that it's from Jungkook.

Dearest Y/N,

                         i kept my promise. here's another letter from me. the system is so much better now. i'm sure the postman gave this letter in your hands. it's cool, right?

i don't really have anything to say. but how's your husband and children? something more important, how's your life going on without me?

oh well, you can't send a letter. only i can send letters. i know that it's unfair. your galaxy can't contact anyone in our galaxy but we can easily send anything to yours.

i'll wait to hear the answers to my questions above when we meet. take care!

that 'sincerely' i added in the last letter was cringy. therefore, no sincerely this time. just enjoy my name.

Juno.

"huh? when we meet? we'll meet?" you asked yourself.

you internally hoped to meet him soon. you've a lot of stuffs to tell him. once you meet him, you're never going to stop talking.

                                                                          •••

your wish was granted. your life on earth came to an end. and it was your time to travel and live in another galaxy this life.

you were clueless until you reached an unfamiliar planet which partially looked like the earth.

once you took a deep breath, every memory of the people you loved before came into your mind.

Juno. Jungkook. your husband, mother, father and the pet shop owner.

"where am i?" you thought. you don't know anyone here. everyone seems too busy to notice a dumbfounded person like you.

luckily, a girl who looks younger than you noticed you. she smiled at you and you felt like she would help you.

you approached her and asked without any hesitation "do you know someone named Juno?"

"Juno? oh yes! there's a Juno in the flat i live" she replied.

"can you take me to that flat?"

"sure. are you his friend?" she asked.

well. that is a difficult question with a more difficult answer. so you just blinked at her without answering it.

she chuckled and said "ok ok. i won't ask anything. c'mon, let me take you there"

                                                                         •••

"his room number is 127" she said once you both got to the 9th floor.