vii. where you from

"water?" he asked after scaring you.

you started sweating but more than that, you were feeling embarassed that he heard you talking about him.

you poured water from the jug into a glass and handed it over to him. there were thousands of questions in your head, like "will he still eat hay and fresh vegetables?", "how is he not naked?", "why is he here instead of jungle?", "God, do you really think this is fun?".

"since you are a human now.." you spoke. thinking for a second, you continued, "doncha need more clothes?"

Jungkook just smiled and nodded. it was written on his forehead that he's completely clueless.

"okay. it'll be tomorrow in a few hours so you should go sleep for now." you said.

"where?" he asked.

"in my lap." you replied, clearly annoyed.

he tilted his head and tried to find your emotions.

"okay"

boy misunderstood your words, even your emotions too. he thought you were serious. how dumb of him.. no, how dumb of you to be sarcastic towards a brainless boy.

you realised that you fucked up when he silently sat on his knees and rested his head on your lap.

"yo, get up!" you said.

but he didn't get up. he already fell asleep.

"is my lap that comfortable that he fell asleep in seconds?", you wondered.