xiii. falling for you

"i took a day off. let's watch some drama series" you said to Jungkook.

"okay" he just agree to whatever you say. if you tell him to go die, he'll. if you tell him to drown himself, he'll do that too. you'll just have to teach him how to.

your goal was to watch dramas till night. you made popcorn and opened Netflix.

Netflix and chill with Jungkook isn't that fun as it seems. at some scenes, you would smile, laugh or cry but he has this constant expression. it never changes. he stares into the tv like your father watching news.

"what are they doing?" he finally asked something.

"it looks like they're chewing on each other's lips!" he said, absolutely looking disturbed.

it made you go 'what' but then you remembered.. he don't know. he is innocent.

"they're kissing" you immediately corrected him.

"now, what's that? it sounds similar to missing" he said.

since you have no idea about how to explain what's kissing. you paused the scene and reached your phone, searching for the definition in Google.

"touch or caress with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting" - that's what it said but you didn't read it and just gave the phone to him.

"a sign of love?! then can i kiss you?" his eyes lightened up.

your heart should've jumped out of it's chamber because of that question.

"why do you want to kiss me?" you asked, showing straight panic.

"because i love you!' he said.

he said it so simply without knowing the exact meaning of those 3 words. you might fall in love if you kiss him.

"but do you know how to kiss?" you asked, trying to slide away.

"i saw them kissing" he pointed at the tv with his fingers but not breaking the eye contact.

"i'm sure i am able to kiss you now" he said.

damn. damn. damn. you're internally dying at that. he will annoy you for the rest of the day if you don't let him do it now. so you just gave him the consent.

he scooted towards you and grabbed your face in his big hands. he smiled at you before tilting his head and pressing his lips firmly on yours.

you internally screamed. your adrenaline is probably on the peak level. you're getting trillions of butterflies in your stomach and you can't control them.

Jungkook went from a soft peck to involving the tongue. you're losing your control over your own lips and brain.

he stopped and clapped like a child, proud of himself for doing something without your help. while you were dying internally as your heartbeat increased.

"now let's watch the drama!" he said and you stared at him, thinking he is kidding.

"are you kidding me? i feel like killing you right here and going to the jail" you murmured and played the video.

both of you finished 7 episodes in a day. he's just like you, ready to stay 24 hours to complete a drama.

"i need a kiss" he said and moved his neck to you like a giraffe.

slap. you slapped his face lightly. "go sleep, you moron" you said and turned off the tv.

you walked to your room, leaving him alone on the couch but who are you kidding to? he stood in front of you, not letting you go any further.

"Jungkook, it's 11! let me go to sleep" you said.

"i. need. a. kiss!" he yelled.

oh God.. what have you done. it's like he is obsessed now. that happened to be your first kiss too.

"ok fine" you gave in.

adrenaline rush started again. butterflies flew to your stomach again. you're in heaven.

Jungkook gave a kiss on your neck and walked away as if nothing happened.

"HUH!? THAT WAS UNNECESSARY, JEON JUNGKOOK" you shouted at him.

"that was necessary" he said.

"I'LL FREAKING KICK YOU OUT OF THIS WORLD ITSELF" you shouted again, straining your voice.

"i know you won't. you can't threaten me anymore" he said and stopped walking. he winked at you and shut the door to his room.

you stood there with a shocked pikachu face with tomato ears and an increased heartbeat.