"Oh her?" Anastasia slapped her head. "I am so stupid. I forgot to tell you. This person was also me." She waved her hand and suddenly, the dead body on the ground turned into sand. "My shadow self." She smiled.

"Huh?" Poppy got scared when she heard it. "Does that mean I stabbed.."

"Yeah. Too bad you can't use the dagger again" Anastasia said while mocking.

"How did you know about this?" Poppy became more frightened.

"You thought I wouldn't know?" Anastasia's face turned cold. "I told you many times how much I hate liars and you dare to betray me!" She clasped her hand to control her anger. "Thank god I found your truth earlier. Or should I thanks someone else."

"Who?" Poppy asked while looking around. Who could have told Anastasia that? No one knows about her being witch.

"It's me!" A shaky voice said while walking towards them.

Poppy got more shocked when she saw who the person was. "Venessa!?"

***

(15 minutes ago)

"Anastasia I want to tell you something." Venessa came towards her looking nervous.

Anastasia looked at her face and thought something was wrong that's why she asked her about it. "What happened venessa? Is everything alright? Where is poppy?"

"Actually.. uhh.." she clasped her hands tightly trying to hide her anxiousness.

"Wait a second, come sit here first." Anastasia made her sit down on the bench. "Now tell me, what happened?"

"There is something very wrong happening around you." Venessa looked into Anastasia's eyes while saying it. It was like she was warning her.

"Wait! I really can't understand you. What happened? What are you trying to say?" Anastasia got confused.

"It's Poppy" Venessa became serious. "She is after your life."

"What!?" Anastasia stood up being shocked. "Are you freaking serious!? How can you say that about your sister!? Why will Poppy kill me?"

"I am saying the truth!! You have to believe me. Poppy wants to kill you!" Venessa yelled while trying to prove her point.

"No! Why should I trust you? What if it's your new scheme? Poppy always used to say you are up to something. Maybe this is why she never liked you being with us. Are you trying to break us apart?" Anastasia said while being in disbelief. She didn't wanted to believe her. Poppy can't betray her.

"Why would I do that Anastasia?" Venessa sighed. "Fine! You want proof!? Then come here... let me show you proof." She clenched Anastasia's hand and dragged her inside the dark forest.

"Here you go! Here's your proof." Venessa said while showing her the place which looked like a nightmare.

"What is this place?" Anastasia was stunned. She stared at the surrounding and saw various black magic objects laying on the ground. A big fire was set in the between. While many voodo dolls were hanging on the tree. Everything looked very scary over there.

"It's a sacrificial altar." Venessa said trying to explain things. "When Poppy will kill you. She will bring your body here to sacrifice it."

"See, trust me. I want to believe you but I can't. She is my friend, Venessa. How can I doubt her?" To learn about everything she needs solid prove. Just by showing this, Venessa can't earn her trust.

"If you still can't be believe me then see this." Venessa told Anastasia to look in the fire and then started mumbling something under her breath.

Anastasia got confused by seeing that. "Are you trying to cast spell?" Venessa was a witch? And Poppy hided this big thing from her? Impossible!