22 Diamond Palace

"Diamond palace, the best tourist spot of the Stafford village. This place is famous worldwide because of its amazing history and scenery." Ruby said while looking at the beautiful palace in front of her.

Anastasia also stared at the large majestic palace before her. The material that was used on the structure of the palace was white limestone.

This place was like a dream come true. It was giving her the fairytale kind of feeling.

Emily quickly took a picture of the palace "I can't believe it, I am finally here. I have seen this place in my favourite movie called 'the blood in the night' and I heard that the movie was based on the real crown prince of the Stafford village. Is it true?"

Anastasia remembered about the movie.

Blood in the night was a fantasy horror movie that hitted blockbusters in the cinema hall.

The movie plot was really good that's why many tourists from all over the world come to visit this village.

But many years ago. The movie was banned because the movie characters names were based on real people. That's why the producers got a law suit against it.

But it got take down because of the audience support and the ban from the movie was gone.

But Anastasia still had her doubts, Was the crown prince really a vampire like they showed in the movie?

Because as per as she witnessed, this town is filled with many supernaturals. So who knows, if it is true or not?

"Ruby if you don't mind me asking. Was the movie based on the true events? I mean like does that scenes really happened in real life? Because I saw it on the internet and some people believe that it is real."

Hearing that ruby chuckled. "No it is not, the producer of the movie came to this village for a festival, and that time he heard about the story of our crown prince and he got very interested in him. That's why he decided to write a fictional story about him. But yeah, some of the scenes from the movie were in fact real."

It's was truth, when the producer came to the village for attending the new year eve's festival. He heard the story about the crown prince Victor Dalton. like how he was the only surviving member of the royal family after some disaster happened in the diamond palace centuries years ago.

It was the day of the crown prince's wedding. Where he was going to get married to a maiden named Cassandra. But before the wedding ritual was completed, a scary disaster came their way.

It is still unknown about what happened at that time. but many people connects it with witchcraft because many witches used to lurk around in that time of period.

All the blue blooded people who attended the wedding. None of them survived.

Even it is impossible to know if Victor Dalton survived that incident. but people assumed that he did survived it, because his dead body was no where to be found on the spot. Unlike his family and the other people.

It was also rumored that his fiance Cassandra's body also disappeared from the grave where it was kept in right 1 year after that incident.

Like that, a lot of bizarre things happened in the Stafford village but today's generation don't believes them. because there is no exact proof that all these incidents were in fact real.

But it doesn't matter anymore, if Victor and his fiance did survived the incident then they might not be alive now. Because it has past 1000 years till that time.

Total 567 people lost their lives in that period.

Some died in the diamond palace and the others died while fighting the war. This whole village was a mess at that time. That's why that period of time was known as the 'red blood century'