28 Proposal

With the creek sound. The gates of the diamond palace opened.

In the dreadful silence, a woman's voice could be heard.

Succubi started walking inside of the palace while her heels were making clicking sound.

Succubi: "Ezen i can't believe that there were literal tears in your eyes this afternoon. I never in my life have seen a demon cry, especially you. You know how scared i was?"

Ezen got irritated because from noon succubi kept teasing him about this. "Stop ruining my mood. I was not crying, it was someone else. I just felt some weird type of emotions for a bit. And trust me, i don't want to experience that shit again."

Succubi: "I mean, that's what you get for bounding your soul with a human girl. What did you expected is going to happen by doing that?" She laughed. "But by the way Ezen, who gave you that soul necklace and ring? Because you are too lazy to make this kind of powerful artifacts on your own. It gotta be some highly skilled witch."

Ezen: "Stop insulting me and tell me where the hell is the store room?"

Succubi: "I don't know, i don't live here. Go ask someone else." She said while looking at her nails "But i am curious, why do you want to go there?"

Ezen: "Because i have hided my lover in the store room. Is this what you want to listen?" He said frustrated.

Succubi: "Wait! What!? You have a lover and you didn't told me anything about it." She gritted her teeth in annoyance. "I bet she is ugly. Is she prettier than me?"

Ezen: "Outer beauty means nothing to me. But If your inside is ugly, then not even makeup could help you. So shutup and find the way."

Succubi: "Seriously? You called me ugly from inside?"

Ezen: "Yes i did. What are you going to do about it?"

Succubi: "No, i am not going to do anything to you. But karma did. Guess what? Wherever you hided your imaginary special girlfriend. You won't meet her again because those humans sold all the stuff from here to the museum of London."

Ezen: "What!? Ohh hell no! You won't believe who's body i hided in the store room. But i hope no one finds out about it. Otherwise i need to kill everyone."

Succubi: "What do you mean? Who's body did you hided? Do i know that person?"

Ezen: "You know her very well. It's the same person who gifted me the soul necklace and ring. It's Equ-" before he could say the person's name. He felt a strong human presence in the room.

He looked at the cupboard infront of him and noticed that it was shaking. That means someone was inside it.

He smirked because based on the smell. He understood who the person was.

"Succubi get lost i don't need you here anymore."

Succubi: "Huh!?" She thought that what happened to him suddenly?

Is he a bipolar demon?

Ezen: "I mean't to say is that" he tried to sound calm. "Please go and take a look outside. I feel like we are in danger. it's better to be safe."

Succubi: "Alright." After noticing his strange behaviour. She ran straight outside of the palace.

His behaviour was strange not because he talked rudely with her. It was strange because he said please while asking her do something for him.

Where did he even learned this word? Succubi thought.

Meanwhile inside Ezen kept staring at the cupboard while thinking for a way to get the person outside.