Chapter 12

Heyo, anuzzer chapter. Happy birthday to my friend Thelovelybenedict who's birthday party is today, (or after 2 in the afternoon here), and it is kind of awkward to get there for me.

Sarah's POV
The voices were getting louder, more persistent, always begging me to wake up. A new sound accompanied it, a steady BEEP BEEP. It scared me, as if this wasn't where I was meant to be.

***
Jareth's POV
Sarah was amazing, her imagination is vast. I knew it was almost over, I was only in her head. I don't know how someone can dream individual thoughts for someone without knowing themselves, but she managed it. I walked over to the woman, such a compassionate and tender person, and embraced her.
"Sarah," I whispered in her ear, "It's time to wake up."

***

Third person

A group of four surrounded the bed, a step mother, a father, a brother and a disguised Fae. The brain activity display started spiking and a doctor came over. The small body on the bed started stirring, waking up. The Fae reached out and caught her hand, and she stilled, knowing who it was. Opening her eyes, she felt at home, surrounded by the people she loved, even though one was disguised an ex classmate.

***
There's probably only going to be an epilogue after this, I shall do my thank you then. I hope this ending works with the story.

Within These Walls - A Labyrinth FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें