Chapter 11

Guys, thank you for keeping with my story. Just remember, if you try to talk with me, I'm in Australia (Sydney time) and I have school, so I am not ignoring anyone.

... So yeah

***

Jareth's POV
It tore me up to leave her there. Sarah was a fighter and I knew she'd be alright, but it was still hard. Two weeks, two whole weeks I have left her in the hands of Daranell, and I regret the whole thing.
Jareth, I'm going to end it. The words whispered softly in my mind and I stood up, getting ready to transport it and bring my Sarah back home.
***

Sarah's POV
I took a deep breath, preparing myself. The man, Daranell, was a creep, always trying to touch me, to kiss me, and I had to pretend to enjoy it. I walked up to him with a plan in mind.
"Hey Daranell, remember how you said that you cast a spell on me? " I leaned in towards his neck and whispered in his ear, "It never worked."
Before he could react, I kneed him in the groin, hoping that Fae anatomy is equivalent to humans, and screamed for Jareth in my mind.
***

Later on, safe in Jareth's arms, I heard a whisper in my head, a tiny plea. Wake up. It sounded familiar. Please wake up.

***

So, that it. I have a solid idea for an ending, so there will probably be only around two more chapters, especially since I have an idea for a second book. Sorry that it's going to be a short book.