Justice

Grand pappy told my pappy "Back in my day son

A man had to answer for the wicked that he'd done"

Take all the rope in Texas find a tall oak tree

Round up all of them bad boys, hang them high in the street

For all the people to see

~Beer for My Horses-toby keith (feat. Willie Nelson)

Rose's P.O.V.

The next day marcus and I are in the throne room. It's the tryal of Aisling, the vampire that had attacked me, she realy couldn't say much after Aro seen my memories members on that attack, and he didn't really seem like he care for what happen to the vase, but i swore i hear him mutter,

"thank god, it's about time." which throw me off. Why the hell keep it if he hated it. But i don't question it.

Aro stands before the vampire in question his aura, screaming 'fuck with me i dare you' which tind scared me. So i stay close to MArcus.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" the question seem to make it even more silent. If that was posable. But the vampier that is held by felix with her arms held title behind her back. Only watched me.

"Do you thank they will follow her, she is nothing but a human, an even when she is turn she will be no queen Didyme." jezz what did i do. Wow that hurt and i'm not the only one it bother i can tell. MArcus and even some of the guards. I even see some of them node. Which the king catch.

"YOu can't repays Queen Didyme, Our loyalties forever be with her and alway well." she grows as she is trying to get away from felix. Which makes me jump even closer the my mate.

"Rose?" aro ask turning to me.

"Are you trying to take Didyme's place?" the question thru me off. Causes i wasn't trying to take her, why would I. i'm my own person. So i answer in a whisper no it would shill be hard.

"No. I'm not." marcus takes my hand and give it a squeezed. L seen me a reassuring look.

"I say we kill her and anyone who follow this idea." Caius says as looking down his nose the vampire. I could never understand it, for some who hated human so much he had taken up to me fairly quickly.

"I agree, Rose, Dear what do you thank." Aro ask. I was not just thanking me now, but my future children.

"yes , I concur.." caius smiles at this, marcus shows nothing, an Aro looks like he got a toy giating for christmas, Wiredoh.

And without another word aro rips her head of and java sets on on fire.

"I will have all the guard come forward and be judged of i see any did regarding to our soon to be queen you will be next.

At that moment Aro looks around notice something noone else has.

"Where is Knute." it quit as everyone looks around, no one had notice it before now not even me. But there was no sign of him.

"Has anyone seen him?" Marcus ask's wired.

"No master, the last we I talk to him he said he had some then to do in town and would be back." the kings share a look but say nothing about at and go on.

"Go about your business, come when called." Marcus tell everyone.

Everyone leaves but the high is level guard.

"Let's start with you jane."

Kunte P.O.V.

I'm led to a office of a small mansion in town on the outer lines of Rome. rumer was i new coven was rising to power here. The volturi have looked into it but nothing came of it. But I come with a dill.

"Welcome, how can we help the volturi today." Romina the heard of this coven ask's. she's a beautiful woman but nothing like Rose.

"I'm not here for the Volturi, I come for myself." Romina looks to as if looking into my soule then asks,

"Do you wish, to live you coven, and join us."

"So to say, i wont to help you up over throw the volturi, and espaned your rule." I can she that suspicion in her eyes as he forwarded her eyes searching for a lie.

"What game do you play, we are not stupid, we would not go against the volturi." She says love around as if Expecting some to Hume out and stick for bring up such A thing.

"No game the volturi hold some or rather Someone I won't. And i'm willing to kill and one for what I won't." I gleam of amusement flashes in her eyes. It almost reminds me of aro.

"And whom is so inpatient to talk down the volturi for."

"Just my queen, Rose Walker-Swan."

author note:

sorry this chapter was so short, was going to post this in the morning  but could not sleep.  to much coffee.lol

p.s. 

i love you