Emails

That you are not alone, I am here with you

Though you're far away, I am here to stay

But you are not alone, I am here with you

Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart

But you are not alone

~you are not a long Michael Jackson

My cries can be heard throughout my room. Why was I crying? I had no idea, it just felt right.

I had been crying for the last 20 minutes. My one-eyed black cat, Demon, lay on my desk eyeing me with his one good eye. Almost ask if I need a hug.

I had not left my room for an hour and a half. And like most days my parents don't come and check on me, I mean why would they? I'm 27 and still living at home. As an only child I had been... well I had been in an ok state of mind. But after high school, I had lost all my friends most moved away, and others just quit talking when they started to 'grow up', drinking and drugs. Not cool bro. I stayed at home to help around the house, and that's when I started to get lonely mom and dad never really put time into me.

So I got Demon, my baby. I have had him since he was a baby. It wasn't till he got older that he lost the eye. Don't know what happen, he got out and came back... you know what you don't want to know. Just no he has one eye.

'Ding'

The noise scars Demon, he jumps off the desk and comes to my bed, and lays there. I stand as I wipe my eyes and Take a seat at my desk.

New mail.

I open it and smile it was from my pen pal. Vampierking1350. I had been talking to him for about a year. He is my only friend. All I know is his real name is Marcus and he lives in Italy with his brother and he is a judge. And he's some years older than me, so we don't talk about age much.

I opened the email.

Dear rose,

I hope you are doing well today. I have been in court all day. I was thinking of what you said the other day. Why is a raven like a writing desk? I can't think of the answer. Is it so obvious I'm looking over the answer, or is it unsolvable?

How is Demon? I do love that cat. He has a charter. The one eye makes me thank he is a fighter, even if you say he's not.

How is your mood today? I feel I need to ask more, you are as lonely as I am. I feel most days I can not go on but then I get your letters and it pushes me one day. I hope mine do the same for you, my friend.

Your friend,

Marcus Volturi

Smiling, I hit the reply button, I can feel the tears stop slowly as I thank how to reply. Until I start my email back.

Dear Marcus,

I doing... ok. Can't say I'm good and can't say I'm bad. I have been crying for the last 20 minutes. But then again that isn't new. What is new is that my couis is getting married and I have to go to the wedding. Like dress and hills to look 'nice'. Throws sick freaks. But I can't say no I have to put up the fruit that I'm a fashioning human don't I. Then again would they notice, Would anyone notice? If i was to just up and not be around. Would they miss me?

Demon is doing good. He is fashioning well with one eye, he can do everything like before, and just as lovable. Little shite even caught a mouse and left it for me as a gift. 😓 but I still love him.

On a brighter note, I did get my dress for the wedding. I hate dressing girly but my cousin said that if I don't her new sister-in-law would have a queen of hearts moment and yell "off with her head" nice really I can't even look at the dress without having a panic attack. This should be fun.

Your friends,

Rose and demon

I hit the send button and desire to turn on music so I'm scanning throw tell I get to the bottom and see 'you can't rely" by my favorite band counterfeit. (that's right Jamie Campbell Bower is so good-looking).

*ding*

New mail

That's one thing I like about Marcus his quick to reply. I'm an impassioned person, I hate to wait. It's the a.d.h.d. Thow now that I'm older it's not as bad as it was when I was younger. Note I still have my moments like I can't keep my room clean... though that may have something to do with the depression. Damn, I'm broken.

I open the email

Dear rose,

I hate to hear you have been crying but that's nice your cousin is marrying have you met their partner? I have a wedding to attend too. It's more of a business meeting. But I still look forward to getting out some. Throw look forward to me mailing you more, I feel you are the one who understands me more than my own brother. How sad are we. have not even meat yet we rely on one another more than we care to ament. Maybe we just want someone to understand us more than anything or is it we want friendship so much that we will take it from someone not even in the same country as ourselves?

Maybe I need a cat two. Something to put my love into. But then again a pet rock may work to can't kill it. (I laugh at that.)

I hate to say I have a long flight ahead of me, but I must say I do not look forward to it. So wish me, luck dear friends. And I hope your cousin's wedding goes well.

Your friend,

Marcus Volturi

So I write a quick message back.

Marcus,

Good luck and I wish you a safe trip.

You're friend,

Rose

author note:

so happy thanksgiving thow I feel sad right now an actor I and you may or may not know of Jason David freaks, committed suicide it's been a while scenes I have done this but it is well overdue, I love u all, no matter who you or what you identify as a boy,  girl, non-binary, christen, jaw or even atheists, black, white, red, green. I don't care. we are all human and I won't ever be one to live, I know it's head, trust me I'm not doing so good right now but I know it works out in the end even if it's not how you wanted it to. if you even need to talk I'm here for you. and here the suicide hotline for everyone. no one should know at it all along. remember that and also remember I love you.   

Good luck my loves

Good luck my loves.