Part 2- Introducing Aaliyah to the firehouse

"Waaaaah!" Aaliyah's cry sounded, "waaaaah!"
Brett woke up and slowly got out of bed and went into Aaliyah's room. She walked over to her bassinet.
"A," Brett picked her up, "what's up, princess?"
Brett began to rock her slowly before putting her back to bed. Brett went back to her bed and snuggled into Casey. In the morning, the pair woke up and Casey went to get Aaliyah ready for the day. She was going to meet her family at the firehouse. Once they were ready, Casey fed her a bottle and put her in her new car seat in the back of the car. They drove to the firehouse and Casey grabbed Aaliyah's car seat out of the car because she was asleep. They walked up to the firehouse. When they walked in, they realised they were running a bit late and they quickly snuck through the back and stood by the door right before the morning briefing started. Chief Boden walked in and looked around. He saw Casey holding the Aaliyah's car seat and looked confused.
"Morning everyone!" Boden exclaimed,
"Morning chief!" Everyone called back.
Boden looked at Casey, "why are you holding a car seat?"
"Uhhhh," Casey stammered.
Everyone turned to Casey and Brett. They walked up to the front of the room. Aaliyah began to cry so Brett picked her up out of her car seat. Everyone smiled at the little baby girl.
"Who is this?" Dawson asked.
"This is Aaliyah-Rose Jade Casey" Casey explained, setting down the car seat, "she was dropped at our doorstep the other day when we got home after last shift and we adopted her."
The house looked at them. No one spoke. All that was heard was Aaliyah cooing softly whilst Brett kissed her on the forehead.
"Well congrats!" Severide clapped.
The rest of the house began to clap aswell. Aaliyah began to cry. Casey put his hand up and the clapping stopped.
"A," Brett rocked the baby gently, "it's ok! It's ok!"
Aaliyah fell asleep. Brett smiled.
"Hey you ever need a hand," kidd spoke up, "we have tips from raising Noah."
Casey nodded. Boden ended the meeting and asked to see Brett and Casey in his office. They went in and sat down.
"So," Boden exclaimed, "you are now parents?
Casey nodded.
"Brett, do you need time off to look after her, until she is old enough to go into daycare?"
"I'll only need 2 months," Brett smiled, "after that I can get her a babysitter, Connie already suggested her sister Bonnie."
Boden smiled, "but promise you'll bring her round."
Brett smiled and nodded. They got up and went to the common room where everyone looked up. Everyone got up and gave hugs and said hi to Aaliyah. Then Brett left and the shift went on. After shift, Casey went home and saw Brett putting Aaliyah in her pram. Casey looked in and saw Aaliyah's eyes wide open.
"Hey Ayla," Casey smiled, "hey Baby."
"Hey baby," Brett kissed her fiancé, "I'm taking her on a walk, be back soon."
"Ok" Casey went inside.