Chapter 1

A/N-Heeeyyyy! Hiiii! Helloooo! Aloha! Olah! Wait...oh! SUP! Um...so...here we goooo!

y/n-your name

l/n-last name

f/c-favorite color

e/c-eye color

h/c-hair color

h/s-hair style

b/s-bra size

h/n-horse's name

LET'S START!

_____________________________________

Your P.O.V

 Y/n was walking into her room. It was a warm night in Shiganshina. She had just tucked her baby brother Eren in. Eren had just turned 12. y/n was 14. She placed a hand on her head. Father had left them a few days ago. She heard the door open as her mother, Carla, ran out and embraced our father.

  y/n rose from her chair, a small smile on her face. Eren walked down the stairs. He saw our father and grinned, (I forgot the dads name)

 "DAD!" Eren yelled and ran up to his father.

 "Eren." his father said softly.

 You knew he chose Eren over you. Mikasa ran downstairs, whispering Eren's name frantically. What a worried girl...

 "Mikasa!" father exclaimed.

 I was so done. He barely talked to me. I growled, feeling tears swell in my eyes. I grabbed my shoes and ran outside, hearing Eren shout my name. I kept running until I saw Armin with a book.

 "Hi Armin!" I said with excitement. I had always had a soft spot for the blonde. 

"y/n! y/n! Look at the book my grandfather gave me!!" he shouted happily. I smiled at him.

"What is that?" I asked, pointing to the large book he held.

"Its a book of the outside world...its got oceans! Filled with salt!" he said in an excited tone.

"WHAT?! NO THEY DON'T!" I yelled in protest as Armin told me how oceans were filled with salt.

Our arguement went on for a few minutes until Mikasa came over and told me it was dinnertime. I shoved her away slightly, wishing she'd go back home.

"Tell dad-no..mom I'm not hungry.." I said and Mikasa sighed and pulled me home.

"ME NO WANNA! DADDY DOESN'T LIKE ME!" I yelled and the door burst open, revealing our father. I ran up to my room. Mom yelling after me.