Chapter 20• Forever and always.

glue song ~ beabadoobee

SOOMIN POV•

TIME SKIP~

The time has come when we're all about to finish high school and it's time for us all to go to different colleges, me and hyunjin are planning on going to different colleges, since he wants to study music and i want to do criminology.

Atleast millie will be with me still, we want to do the same thing in the future.

We have a week left of school before summer vacation and it's the first time i'm dreading it, i don't wanna say goodbye to everyone, especially hyunjin and the other boys.

They all wanna study music so they can make a kpop boy group, i'm glad they all have their futures planned out already, i'm happy for them.

Monday morning arrives and everyone's so happy that schools finally finishing up but all of us are gloomy and just barely managing to drag ourselves around the halls, me and hyunjin are stuck by each others sides like glue.

A WEEK LATER•

the bell finally rings to mark the end of the last class before summer, which for us, the last class ever.

I was already bawling my eyes out every class all day, i had to force hyunjin to come with me everywhere for comfort, he always gives me a warm hug and places his head on top of mine because he's that much taller.

we decide to walk home together since it's the last day, millie and felix drove home.
Hyunjin handed me one of his airpods and we shared so we could listen to music on our walk,
he put on beabadoobee, everyday i'm reminded how much i'm in love with this man.

We reach my house and we stare at eachother while holding hands for a little while, infront of my house. "promise me you will try to make plans with me hyune." i say quietly while looking into his dark eyes.

he softly nods and pulls me in for another hug, it makes me fully burst into tears again, i look up at hyunjin and he's doing the same, i wipe his tears a little bit and put a soft smile on my face.

I wave and walk backwards towards my house, he waves back and fixes his hair before walking off to his house.

While laying in my bed my phone goes off, it's hyunjin.
"i'll love you forever sooms ❤️"

i squeal at the sight of the message and out the phone back onto my bed, then slowly fall asleep with the cheesiest grin on my face.