CHAPTER 6 • date night

your eyes ~ stray kids

"tonight at 8. :)"

*hours passed by*

as i'm laying in bed i remember,
shit.
i was meant to go out with hyunjin at 8,
i quickly check the time on my phone to see its 7:15 and he hadn't told me where we were going to i have no clue what to wear.

                       Hwang Hyunjin

                      Hey Hwang, where r we going?   

fancy place, get dressed up
pretty girl ;)

i blushed at his text then remembered i only have 45 minutes to get ready.
i pulled myself out of bed and picked out one of millie's dresses she gave me a while ago but i keep forgetting to give back.

i look at myself in the mirror screwing my face up at myself because i don't really look like me.
but nevermind, its 7:48 so hyunjin will be arriving soon.

i say goodbye to my mum and brother before taking a step outside and waiting on the stairs infront of my house, until a car rolls up.

a loud whistle comes from the car and i roll my eyes while walking towards his fancy car.

"who are you?" he asks sarcastically,
"oh shut up, hwang" i reply.
"stop calling me that, i'm hyunjin. u can call me babe tho if u want, pretty girl"
i roll my eyes and say "stop calling me that, i'm soomin".
he laughs at my statement and we drive off together.

we pull up at the restaurant and it's beautiful.

hyunjin opens my car door and bows, i bow back to him while smiling

i grab his arm and link it with mine while we walk into the restaurant.
he smiles at me, his smile is adorable.

he opens the door for me and waves his hand in the direction of the entrance,
i walked in underneath his arm and waited to get seated by a waiter.
"evening" a man says, walking towards me and hyunjin. "follow me" he adds with a smile.
we both follow the man and get seated at a table.

"this is beautiful" i say,"you're beautiful" hyunjin replies

"you're beautiful" hyunjin replies.
"thank you hyun" i say while he pulls my seat out for me.
hyunjin sits down with a shocked look on his face.
"hyun?!" he asks, "yes, do you not like that name? i'm sorry." i put my head down.
he grabs my hand "i love it" he says with a goofy smile on his face.

hours pass and i didn't even notice, it feels like i could talk to him forever.

"well, it's getting late. we should probably leave" hyunjin says.
"oh uh, yeah. bill please?" i ask the waiter as he walks past.

we both leave the restaurant holding hands, i have a huge grin on my face and my cheeks are probably bright red.
we hopped in his car and headed toward my house, we arrived outside and he stopped the car.

i raise my hand to open the door, suddenly it locks. i turned round to ask hyunjin why he did that but he was already staring right at me,
"what?" i ask while tilting my head to the side,
hyunjin then leans in and begins to kiss me.
the kiss lasts atleast a minute before i pull away, "i gotta go, bye hyun" i run into my house from embarrassment.

(A/N Heyooooo, i wasn't sure what to really do w this chapter but i hope u enjoyed anyway,
LOVE U ALL
thanks for still being here LOL)