CHAPTER 12 • trying to get in your pants.

I ain't worried ~ OneRepublic

SOOMIN POV•

I woke up at hyunjin's house again, in his bed.
He was gone though which was odd for his, he usually sleeps in longer than me.
I rolled over and grabbed my phone, I had also been added to a group chat.
"Skz🔥🔥🔥"

The chat was bombarded with messages already about plans for today, but before i text the group chat, i had to text hyunjin to make sure where he was and if he was okay.

                               Hyun❤️

Hey hyun, wya??

                                Open the gc babyyyy

I swapped over chats onto the group chat.

                          Skz🔥🔥🔥

Bangchan added @sooms.xo to the group chat!

Bangchan
Ok, so soomie! we wanna make plans for today and we thought we could all go bowling! it's ok if you don't wanna come

Felix
But pls come because we want u to :)

Hyunjin
Yeah, you should come so i can beat you at bowling ;))

                                                  Sooms.xo
                Sounds fun, i'll come! what time?

Changbin
we can all pick you up?
we can be there soon

                                                Sooms.xo
                             Ok i'll go get dressed !!

I.N
YAY SOOMIN IS COMING.

I put my phone down back on hyunjin's side table and got out of bed, luckily hyunjin bought me some clothes when he took me shopping the other day, which was very kind of him.

I jumped in the shower and came out to get dressed, i picked out an outfit and put it on.

when i had finished getting ready and putting my makeup on, i had received a text from Changbin saying they were waiting outside

i ran down hyunjin's grand stairs and into changbin's sports car.

"Yoooo" changbin screams, everyone else just saying muffled words, i take a seat in the middle back seat right next to leeknow and seungmin,
Hyunjin looking back at me from the front with a jealous look on his face, I just smiled at him and continued singing with everyone.

Binnie opened the roof and next thing you know, Hannie has stuck his head out the top, felix joined him soon after. Life was good at that moment, everyone was happy.

We arrived at the bowling place, it's was full of neon lights and 80's vibes. I loved it, we piled into the bowling alley and got 2 spaces for us.

 I loved it, we piled into the bowling alley and got 2 spaces for us

I was in a team with Hyunjin obviously, Changbin, Leeknow and Han.

We all finished the first round and i've became friendly with changbin, i never realised how similar we are before! before i could finish talking, Hyunjin grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom, *don't panic it's a gender fluid bathroom lol* "what's going on with changbin?"
he asks, "what?" i reply while giggling in confusion,
"i know him, he just wants to get in your pants, don't talk to him."

"what the fuck hyunjin. I know him too, he's not the type to do that." i say as i fling my arm so he can't hold it anymore. I slam the door before leaving the bathroom and going back to our alley,
i sit back down next to changbin and continue our conversation, i feel hyunjin's eyes looking right through me as he walks out of the bathroom, i don't look back because i'm looking at changbin already because his story is very interesting, *his workout routine* Han tries to join in about the workout conversation and flexes his muscles, which makes me laugh and puts me in a better mood.

I soon forgot about the whole hyunjin situation until we got back into the car, he made sure to sit in the front, away from me and changbin.
We arrived at my house first and everyone had waved or said bye but not hyunjin, the most stubborn man you ever did see.

(A/N ~ hi again everyoneee,
i really hope ur enjoying the story, i didn't know what to do with the chapter so i just went with the flow. hyunjin and soomin keeps arguing but you should keep reading to find out what happens next ;)
K byeeee!!! )