24- this is wrong

"What happened in the end with Harry?" Niall asked once he entered the locker room.

Louis looked at his friend and shrugged sighing "I have no idea" he replied "He didn't yell at me, or anything, but he is- distant? Every time I even touch his arm he flinches"

Niall looked down at him with a sad look, "You're falling in love with Harry, aren't you?"

Louis looked at the ground and shrugged his shoulders "maybe" he replied "I don't know, but it's not like anything can happen if he doesn't even want to touch me"

Niall sighed and sat next to his friend "Ok, let's not think about it right now" he said "anyway, how much is still missing?"

"Three hundred," Louis answered. "I hope that between today and tomorrow I can finish"

"Okay, fine. Good luck then. Get dressed, I'm off to my job," Niall said as he stood up and walked out of the locker room. Once he got to the counter he served a few customers, when he saw Harry arrive and sit down on one of the chairs "he's not free today, he's got a dance in five minutes" the blond said to Harry.

"I'm not here for him" replied the hedgehog "Well, actually yes, but not for the reason you think" he mused "I have to talk to him" Harry didn't even want to come to the sun that night, but he couldn't help but wondering constantly why that stripper knew his name. "And in the meantime, I want to drink"

"What do you want then?"

"Vodka" answered the boy "thank you"

Niall nodded and passed a shot of vodka to Harry. The latter took it and drank it all in one gulp, before getting up and going to the other side of the room, leaning against the wall with his back.Niall ran to the back of the club and into the locker room "Louis!" He called him.

"Not now Ni, it's my turn" replied Louis.

The blond ran towards Louis and stopped him taking his arm "wait"

Louis turned to his friend with a confused look "Nello, it's my turn, I'm late"

"Harry is here," he exclaimed quickly.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows but shook his head "tell him I can't now"

"He doesn't want a dance" the blond began "he wants to talk to you, I don't know why, but he's here, in the club. If you go out without a shirt, he'll see the tattoos"

Louis looked at his body and nodded. He ran to his bag, let out a white shirt and put it on "thanks Niall, you're the best"

"Always ready to save your ass," the blond joked. Louis laughed and walked out of the dressing room, onto the stage.

Rihanna's 'umbrella' song started playing, and Louis started to dance. (Guys, imagine Louis dancing like in that Tom Holland video. That's his choreography, only he's wearing boxers and a shirt and there is no rain, and don't laugh, it would be beautiful)

When the song finished, Louis was panting tiredly, and he got offstage, so he went around the hall and took the tips people gave him.

At one point, a man in his fifties approached Louis and put his hand between his legs. Louis dodged uneasily, "sir, you can't touch there" he told him walking away. The fifty-year-old, however, didn't listen, and put his hand on the back of the stripper's neck "sir" Louis said moving away "I'm asking you not to touch me. You must take your hands off me."

People stopped to watch what was happening at the moment, and Louis felt a hand touch his butt. He whirled around and saw that the hand belonged to a boy who was more or less 25 years old. "Why are you complaining so much? That's what you're here for after all, isn't it?" said the man.