9- i wanna check something

Harry walked into the club and a loud noise of music and screams immediately filled his ears. He pushed his way through the people and walked over to the counter where Niall was "Hey, can you come over for a minute?" He asked the blond.

"Yeah, a second," answered Niall, who was meanwhile serving another customer. As soon as he finished serving that boy, Niall approached Harry, and "what can I get you?" he asked him.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you a question" answered the hedgehog.

"Wait, do I know you, by any chance? Because you look familiar"

Harry shrugged and nodded "I'm the same one who won the lottery yesterday" he replied.

"O-oh, yeah..." Niall stammered and nodded, he actually wanted to laugh at his face "what, um, what did you want to ask me?"

"The boy, yesterday's dancer... I want another private dance from him"

Niall blinked quickly in confusion and scratched the back of his neck "no private dances today sorry"

"Not even for three hundred dollars?" Harry said, shoving a good deal of money out of his pocket.

Niall opened his eyes in amazement, and "three hundred-" he stammered "boy, for three hundred dollars I'd dance"

"No thanks, I want yesterday's guy, I have to see something"

"Okay, wait here, I'll go ask him," Niall said, then walked to the back of the club and made his way to the changing rooms. "Louis, are you in here?" he asked aloud.

"Yes I'm here Niall" he Heard Louis' voice answer.

The blond walked towards his voice, and found Louis sitting on a bench, with only a thong on

"What are you doing dressed like this?"

"Play chess" Louis answered in a tone "in twenty minutes it's my turn, I'm getting ready"

Niall nodded and sat next to him "someone wants you for a private dance"

"No private dances today, I already told you, I'm too tired" replied the dancer.

"I'm not done" urged Niall "it's Harry who wants that dance"

Louis turned to Niall with furrowed eyebrows, confused "Harry? What the fuck is Harry doing here?"

The blond raised his arms and stood up "I don't know, but he wants a dance, and he offered a lot of money"

"I can't do this again, I felt so uncomfortable yesterday, and-" Louis stopped and looked at Niall "just wondering, how much money would that be?"

Niall smiled, realizing he hit the spot "three hundred" he replied.

"Three hundred - ok, I'm in" said Louis, taking a shirt and putting it on "let me take the mask, in the meantime tell him yes"

"Yes" Niall cheered "that's my favorite hoe! I want at least ten percent"

"And for doing what?"

"Well, I had to walk all the way here to warn you. If I hadn't been here, you'd never have known," Niall said emphatically, corroborating his cause.

"If you want more money, you dance"

"I offered, but he didn't accept," Niall replied with a shrug.

"Oh, and then I'd be the hoe huh?" Louis joked, putting the mask on his face.

"Hey, for three hundred dollars I would even give him my entire body. I mean, that's three hundred dollars!"

Louis smiled and shook his head "too bad he doesn't want you though" he said to him "now go tell Harry I accept"

Niall nodded and walked away. When he returned to his seat, Harry was still there waiting. "Here I am, sorry I kept you waiting" Niall apologized to the hedgehog.

Harry nodded and got up from the chair he was sitting on in the meantime "everything ok. So? What did he say?"

"He accepted" replied Niall "follow me"

Harry followed Niall, who took him to the same room he had used yesterday, and once inside, Niall left.

Louis meanwhile had just arrived in front of the room. He adjusted his mask better and entered. Inside was Harry, sitting on the sofa as he had the night before. Louis closed his eyes for a few seconds. "Just pretend that's not your bullying stepbrother," he said to himself, then opened his eyes and started the music.

He danced to the music, and when the song ended, he put on another one, and walked over to Harry. He sat on his thighs, and began to move and kiss his neck. "What do you want?" He asked in a whisper, trying to make his voice sound hoarse and lower than his so he wouldn't recognize it.

Harry moaned and ran his hands over Louis' body. "I want to give you a blow job," he replied.

Louis quickly pulled away from Harry's neck, eyes wide open and confused "What?"

"You heard me" said Harry "Can I give you a blow job? I have to see if I like it"

Louis certainly wasn't expecting that question. No one had ever asked to do anything to him, the only thing they asked was if they could fuck him, but certainly not to give him a blowjob.

He didn't know what to answer. After all, it was Harry who had asked him. He was confused, so he just left his mind answer, and nodded.

Harry smiled and stood up, holding Louis in his arms, holding him by the butt, and set him down on the sofa. Harry dropped at Louis' feet, and with a sharp gesture he lowered the thong Louis was wearing. The hedgehog took Louis's boner in his hand, making the latter moan "but you have to tell me how to do it, I've never done it"

"Are you- fuck- are you sure you want to do this?" Louis asked groaning, obviously still disguising his voice. Louis saw Harry nod, and the hedgehog started waving his hand, putting Louis in a sorry state. Usually he didn't get very turned on when he did his job, but it had been a long time since someone other than himself had given him a handjob. "Shit" he moaned "you gotta- you gotta just lick and then suck. But don't put your teeth in or you'll hurt me"

Harry nodded and put his head close to the dancer's member. He took a deep breath and ran his tongue along its entire length. Louis moaned, and Harry brought his lips to the glans and began to suck. Louis closed his eyes and gripped the fabric of the sofa as Harry started to go deeper.

He wanted to squeeze his hand into Harry's fine curls and push his head further down, maneuvering it as he pleased. But Harry had said it was his first time, and Louis didn't want to upset him any more than he already did, so he stopped himself and continued to grip the couch.

Harry continued for minutes, when Louis felt at his limit, so the latter grabbed Harry by the hair and lifted his head, so that it was away from his member, and came on his stomach. "Shit," Louis moaned, throwing his head back, gasping for air.

Harry looked at Louis wide-eyed and cursed himself when he saw that he had a hard-on in his pants. It didn't have to go like this. He had to give the stripper a blowjob, understand that he didn't like it, and then leave peacefully because he didn't like it. He didn't have to like it, it wasn't in his plan. And now, as if that weren't enough, he had just given a blowjob to a guy that he doesn't even know. Shit!

Harry pulled the money out of his pocket, threw it at him and ran out of the room. Louis sighed and got up to pick up the money that had fallen to the floor. "Well done Tomlinson, you've just become a whore" Louis said to himself "well, not that you weren't before too" he continued talking to himself, meanwhile counting the money. "Three hundred, now I only need 2500 more" he said leaving the room and going to take a quick shower, because it would soon be his turn on stage.

She needed money for his mother. A few months earlier, the thugs smashed some coffins and gravestones in the cemetery where his mother was buried, thinking it was funny. It was not funny. Louis wanted to buy back the tombstone and a new coffin, but he didn't have enough money, so he's been saving money since that day. He needs $3,400 in total, and he's already saved $600, so with Harry's $300, he's still $2,500 short. That was a lot, but Louis didn't want to give up. His mother had done everything for him, now it was time to return the favor of her.