4- are you crying?

Louis woke up and almost didn't get a jolt when he saw Harry's body standing by his bed "holy" he cursed, putting his hand over his heart "you almost gave me a heart attack!" He yelled at him.

Harry shrugged and huffed "where the hell were you yesterday?" he asked him.

"Harry, give me twenty minutes to figure out who I am, then we can talk, ok?" Louis told him, getting up from the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

Harry followed "do you really think I won't notice if someone comes in through my window? Do you really think I'm that stupid?" He told him.

Louis raised his eyebrows, and "yes, I really believe it" he answered as he entered the bathroom "now that we've found out that you're stupid, can you please go out? I'd like to pee"

"I'm not leaving until you tell me why you left the house at one A.M. and then came home around two through my window," Harry stated, crossing his arms, not coming out of the bathroom.

"Then you'd better bring your lunch in here, because it's going to be a long day," Louis replied, pulling down his boxers.

Harry opened his eyes in astonishment and turned away, his back to Louis "What the fuck is wrong with you!" He yelled at him, but looked at the wall.

Louis laughed and shrugged "I told you I had to pee"

"Don't you even have an ounce of shame?"

"Maybe somewhere, but I don't care much," he replied.

Harry grunted and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. And if in closing the door he stared at Louis' butt for a few seconds, no one has to know. Plus, it's completely normal. It's normal for your gaze to fall, it means absolutely nothing.

After two minutes, Louis came out of the bathroom and Harry followed again. "Haven't you got anything better to do than follow me?" Louis asked bored. Harry grunted, and Louis found himself pinned to the wall, with Harry holding him by his shoulders. "Apparently not," muttered Louis.

"For three seconds stop anwering back and answer me"

Louis rolled his eyes and snorted "I was blowing a guy" he said smiling "happy now, or do you want me to give you a practical demonstration?"

Harry made a disgusted face and took his hands off him "gross" said the hedgehog.

"No, I don't think he found it gross" Louis answered with the smile still on his face "Can I go get dressed now, or do we want to stay in the corridor all the time?"

Harry nodded and Louis went into the bedroom to put on a pair of trousers, and then went downstairs, followed of course by Harry. Really, it looked like he was his little dog.

Louis talked to Anne the whole time. Mark tried to talk to Harry, but the latter only responded with ready-made answers, such as 'yes', 'no' or 'mhm'.

After lunch, Louis went back to his room and he started doing his homework for Monday.Harry walked into the bedroom and saw him studying, and "nerd" he said as he sat down on his bed.

Louis snorted and continued with his homework. "I'm not a nerd, I'm just trying to not end up working in a McDonald's with you," the elder replied.

"You're still a nerd" said Harry "and besides, there's nothing wrong with working in a McDonald's"

"You know, I could try to insult you, but I'm afraid I can't do it as well as nature did when you were born," Louis told him, underlining a sentence that was written in his book with highlighter.

Harry snorted and lay down "Do you spend all your Sundays studying?"

"Do you spend all day looking at me? Don't you have something else to do?" He complained.