23- go home

"Love" Harry heard someone calling him.

Where am I?

Harry looked around and saw everything was black. "Love, I have to talk to you" that voice continued to say.

Harry turned to the voice and saw his mother. "Mom" he whispered, approaching "mom where am I?" He asked her, but she didn't answer.

"I have to tell you something," Anne said to a little boy in front of her. Harry frowned and moved so he could see the face of the little boy he was talking to. "And you won't like it"

"Come on mom, I want to go play!" the boy complained. Harry recognized the voice at that moment, and when he leaned in closer to see the boy's face, he recognized the face.

"Harry, listen to me please" continued Anne "something happened to your father" It was Harry. It was himself, but he was twelve years old. "Honey, Des was in an accident, and-" Anne froze as a tear streamed down her face "I'm so sorry my baby, but he didn't make it," she cried.

"Mom, what- what are you saying? Dad's coming home, I know. He told me on the phone just now," said little Harry, shaking his head constantly.

Anne sobbed and hugged the little boy "I'm so sorry" Little Harry shook his head and ran off. "Follow him," Anne said, looking at Harry.

Harry looked at his mother confused "Mom, what's going on? Where are we?"

"Follow him Harry," the woman repeated, before disappearing. Harry looked around, but he couldn't see her anymore.

In the distance he saw his little self running away, and he started chasing after him. Little Harry stopped in an alley, surrounded by other kids. They were about ten.

Harry stopped when he recognized those faces "Stanly?" he grumbled. He knew those kids, they went to school together when he was at Holmes Chapel. They weren't nice to him. But it was impossible, Stanly lives in Holmes Chapel.

"Where are you going, you twink?" yelled one of the boys at twelve-year-old Harry. "You crying huh? Look at him, so weak"

All ten kids gathered around little Harry, getting closer and closer. "Run." Harry yelled at the younger self, trying to reach the circle, but was blocked when he slammed into what looked like to be an invisible glass.

"We saw how you looked at Ryan today. What is it, does the fagot have a crush?" Stanly said, making everyone laugh.

Little Harry looked around and put his arms around his body when he realized he couldn't get out "p-please, not today, I-" the twelve year old couldn't finish his sentence, because Stanly's fist stopped him.

Little Harry fell to the ground moaning in pain, and Harry felt a sharp pain in his right cheek, exactly where little Harry had been hit. "You're wrong," one of the boys yelled, kicking little Harry in the stomach. Harry doubled over in pain at the same moment as his younger self.

"Hi Harry," he then heard a voice behind him say. Harry turned to see Stanly standing in front of him, but it was different. He was no longer twelve, he was eighteen. Harry turned around to see how little Harry was doing, but he wasn't there anymore "he's not there" Stan said laughing "you were wrong, Harry. You failed. Look at you, you're fell in love with a boy. So many lessons for nothing"

Harry saw the other boys from before appear behind Stan, but, like Stan, they had grown up "what's on your nails?" Asked Ricky, one of the group, walking up to Harry and taking his hands. "Nail polish?" He said teasingly, making everyone else laugh "is that what your boyfriend got you for your birthday?"

"L-louis and I are not together" muttered Harry.

"Look at you" Rycky said harshly "You know, we could have put you through some sexual stuff with a stripper, but what happened tonight? Oh oh no, it's not good Harry, and you know it"