11- pink

"How did you find out you were gay?" As soon as Harry asked that question, Louis choked on the drink of water he'd taken, and started coughing hysterically. Harry rolled his eyes and waited for Louis to finish. "Louis stop it they're all looking at us" he scolded him when he saw a couple glare at them. Louis didn't stop, and Harry turned to that couple, and "sorry, she has some mental problems ..." he said and then turned back to Louis "are you done?" he asked him.

Louis coughed again and nodded, pulling himself together and sitting back on the chair "sorry, you caught me off guard" he apologized "but why this question?"

Harry shrugged and started playing with the handkerchief that was on the table "you know..." he replied "curiosity, there's no reason, I'm just curious"

Louis nodded, and "Well, when I was 7 I had a crush on a friend of mine, and growing up I looked at boys' asses not girls'" he replied quietly. Harry nodded and looked over Louis's shoulder. The elder during lunch had noticed that Harry often looked over his shoulder, and he was curious "what are you looking at?" He asked, turning around, but saw nothing strange or peculiar behind him.

"Um, nothing," Harry replied, returning his gaze to the table.

"You've been looking over my shoulder the whole time, what is it? Have you seen a ghost?"

"Louis, leave it and finish your sandwich so we can go," Harry complained.

Louis nodded and continued to eat, when he saw Harry's gaze go behind him again "Ok, what's behind me?" he asked him. Harry didn't answer, and Louis turned once more, but again, he saw nothing. Behind him was just a nail polish shop, and Louis furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at Harry, finding him staring at the shop. "Do you want to go there?" He asked, biting into the sandwich.

"Mh?" Harry asked, glancing at Louis.

"The shop" replied Louis, eating the last piece of the sandwich and wiping his hands with a handkerchief "we can go there if you want" he pointed to the nail polish shop which was behind him.

"Oh, no I- why would I want to? I'm a boy," Harry replied, continuing to play with the piece of paper.

Louis giggled and took a sip of water "trust me, I know" he replied, then stood up.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked, seeing Louis walking in that direction.

Louis shrugged and continued walking. "I just want to see," he replied.

Harry got up too and walked over to Louis. When Louis entered the shop, Harry stopped, undecided whether to enter or not. He took a deep breath and continued to follow Louis into the shop as well.

Harry moved around uneasily as a girl with the name 'Tina' written on her tag approached the two boys "Hi, do you need any help?" Asked the girl.

Louis nodded and smiled at the girl "yes, actually I was wondering if they can be tried?" Louis asked, pointing to the nail polishes.

"Yes, of course. Actually, since we've just opened, we offer a completely free treatment, but only to one of you," Tina answered.

Louis smiled at her, looked at Harry and then back to the girl "Harry, here, wanted to try them" he told her.

"What? No. I don't want to, I never said that," Harry said quickly, looking at Tina.

Tina smiled, and "I think you would look great with nail polish" she began. "Okay, come here," she said, taking Harry's arm and dragging him to his seat, seating him on a stool and placing his hand on the table, "what color do you want?" she asked him.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea" Harry said softly, raising his hand "we should go"

Louis rolled his eyes and sighed. He took Harry's hand and placed it back on the table. "Answer the question Harry. What color do you want?"

"I..." Harry swallowed a lump of saliva and looked down. "You'd laugh at me if I say that" he said shaking his head, his eyes closed.

"Answer Harry," Louis said again.

Harry sighed, and "pink" he whispered back. Tina smiled and nodded. She took the pink nail polish, put it next to her and started working on Harry's nails, all meanwhile talking about all the facts of her life. She was very talkative, but she was still nice. Louis stayed close to Harry for a few minutes as he walked away and Harry got nervous. "Wait, where are you going?" he asked him.

"Relax, I just want to look around," Louis replied, walking around the store as Tina painted his nails.

Harry snorted and looked at his nails. Tina was about to finish the first coat, and Harry subconsciously smiled at the sight of them, he actually liked them. "Okay, stay here for a moment. I'll be right back," the girl said, getting up from her chair and leaving Harry alone.

The hedgehog snorted again and started looking around, not knowing what to do. The first coat was practically finished, now the polish just had to dry up, so only the last coat was missing.

Tina came back after a few minutes, apologized and started polishing Harry's nails again.When Tina finished the second coat of the hedgehog, Louis came back and was holding a small bag. "What is that?" He asked, pointing to the bag.

"Oh, just some nail polishes I saw and liked. I bought them," Louis replied with a shrug.Harry nodded, and "we're done!" Tina exclaimed thrilled by her work. "Now don't touch anything for one or two minutes so that it can dry them properly" the boy nodded and looked at his nails.

The two boys thanked the girl and left the shop. "So?" Louis asked, turning to Harry "Do you like them?"

"they are...okay," Harry replied with a shrug, trying to sound nonchalant about it.

"They look good on you," Louis said, carrying the groceries and the bag he'd just bought.

The two boys finally finished buying everything they had on the list, and walked towards Harry's house.

"No wait, I'm going to die" Louis said for the hundreth time, stopping and placing the envelopes on the floor. "Let's take a little break"

"Louis, we've stopped three times already. We're almost home, stop whining," Harry said rolling his eyes.

"It's easy for you mister 'I exercise every morning.' I have yet to figure out how you do it in the morning," Louis gasped.

Harry sighed and picked up two of the envelopes Louis was holding, and started walking with his and Louis' envelopes.

Louis stopped and shook his head "I seriously need to do some gym" he said to himself, starting to walk again.