2- you!?

Harry woke up already with no will to live. He started doing his usual morning exercises, a few dozen Jumpin Jacks, a few push ups and a few minutes on the plank.

He looked at his watch and saw that it was half past ten. Mark and his son were supposed to arrive around eleven, so he still has half an hour to shower.

He undressed and went into his bathroom and took a shower to relax.

As he exited the bathroom, the front door bell rang "Harry, will you please open?" He heard his mother yelling from his bedroom.

Harry sighed, put on a pair of boxers and walked towards the door, when the doorbell rang again "Coming, coming! Fucking hell" the hedgehog yelled, already annoyed.

Harry opened the door and found Mark standing in front of it. "Oh, hey Harry, good morning, how are you?" Mark asked him happily.

The hedgehog only sighed and walked away from in front of the door, so as to leave room for Mark to enter, without however answering the question.

Mark's smile dropped a bit, but it reappeared when he saw Anne appear from behind the stairs. "Anne, darling," Mark said happily, setting down the suitcases he was holding, going to hug and kiss Anne, which annoyed Harry a lot.

"Mark, love, where is your son?" Anne asked him.

"Oh, he's locking the car, he'll be right over," Mark replied.

Anne nodded, and then looked up at Harry "Harry, why did you go and open the door in your underwear!" She scolded him.

"I just got out of the shower and you asked me to open up, don't lecture me about that too," Harry replied bitterly.

Anne sighed, and was about to say something to her son, but she stopped and started looking behind her at Harry's shoulder, a smile on her face.

Harry frowned, not understanding what his mother was looking at. "Louis, welcome!" His mother said.

Harry raised his eyebrows and turned, looking at the door, and saw the last person he expected to see.

Louis.

"Anne, good morning, hello how are you?" Louis said smiling, entering the house and hugging Anne.

The woman returned the hug, and "Good. Oh that's my son, Harry," she said, pointing at Harry, who was standing motionless with his eyes open.

Louis frowned and turned to where Anne was pointing, and froze when he saw Harry in front of him.

"You?!" Both boys said at the same time.

Was Mark's son Louis? Like Louis Tomlinson, the school's gay nerd, who always dresses badly and always has answers ready?

Ok, this was too much for Harry.

Was he supposed to be sharing a room with a faggot?!

Mark and Anne frowned and looked at the two boys in confusion. "Do you two already know each other? Are you friends?" Anne asked.

Harry gave a sarcastic laugh, and "the best" he replied wryly.

Anne nodded and smiled, not sensing the sarcasm in her son's response, and "perfect then" she said happily. "Harry, baby, can you show Louis your  and now his new room please?" she asked him.

Harry grunted and glared at his mother as Louis gave a small laugh and Harry's cheeks turned a faint red. "Mom!" He whispered-shouted at her.

The hedgehog took Louis by the arm and ran quickly upstairs, dragging the older behind him.Harry opened his bedroom door and entered, followed by Louis, who was still laughing. "So, baby, where am I going to sleep?" He asked him, emphasizing his nickname to tease him.

"On the couch in the living room," Harry answered, pulling on a shirt and pajama bottoms as he did. "I won't sleep with you. I don't need to wake up in the middle of the night with you trying to rape me"

"Man, what the fuck should that mean? I'm gay, not a freaking monster or some sort of animal who can't fucking control it self" He said this time quite offended "Also, you don't have to worry about that. You're not my type, like, at all" Louis replied.

Harry rolled his eyes, and "I'm everyone's type," he replied. After a while, Harry saw that Louis wouldn't leave and huffed "that's your bed" he said pointing at one of the beds.

"Thanks," Louis said, sitting down on the bed and leaving his bags on the floor. Harry got up from his bed where he was sitting and faced Louis's. The older one looked at Harry and raised his eyebrows "Do you need anything?" he asked him.

"There are rules for sleeping in my room" he said, making Louis sigh "this is my room, not yours, you only sleep here. No fag things in here, I don't want them and they disgust me-"

"Oh, so where am I going to put my dildos?" Louis interrupted him "and my thongs? Can't I keep those either?"

Harry looked at him with a hint of shock, and "You're don't wear thongs," he said, even though he wasn't convinced.

Louis gasped and put his hand over his heart, sitting up as he did, and "You're underestimating my gayness, Harry," he said in a high tone, pretending to be offenced.

"I don't believe you wear thongs" Harry continued.

"No? What is it, you want to see them?"

Harry shrugged and nodded "you don't have them anyway"

Louis looked at him with a smile and got up from the bed. "You know, for being straight, you're very interested in my underwear," he whispered into his ear, grinning. "I have one on right now, actually. Should I take off my pants, or..."

"God, no thanks!" Harry said immediately "I think I'll continue to live in doubt"

"Are you sure? Because I'm not ashamed, you know"

"I'm fine with that," Harry replied. "And by the way I haven't finished my rules"

"Please go on and enlighten me," Louis said wryly.

Harry rolled his eyes, and continued "don't touch my side of the room, and don't touch my stuff, clear?"

"Crystalline"

"Good" said the hedgehog, then sighed "I still can't believe that Mark is your father. Why, between all the people, you had to be his son!?"

"Mark is my stepfather, not father," the older corrected, "plus, don't think I'm okay with that"At that moment the two boys were called by the voice of Mark who was in the kitchen, warning them that lunch was ready.

Louis and Harry sighed and went downstairs to eat.