Chapter 95

When you're author just wants to write her stories in peace but everything under the sun keeps preventing her from writing. However, with this chapter, we are starting the countdown for the 100th chapter. I can't wait to start hacking away at my creation, wallowing in self pity seeing all the grammatical mistakes I've made or the bad writing I've done, before presenting my masterpiece which will hopefully be even better than it is now. Unless I completely ruin my story and then I'll cry in a pool of my own tears.

Wish me luck!

"Mine," Nicholas growled, hugging Mason to his chest even as Hunter tugged lightly on Mason's wrist who was trying to convince Mason to let him go.

"We're just going to pick up Henry," Mason was saying, patting Nicholas's arm who was growling low in his throat trying to carry Mason away from the door but Hunter wasn't letting go.

"They have to work today at the library. I'm just going to pick Henry up, drop them off, and then I'll be back to help you and your dad with the warrior training today," Hunter said as he gently grabbed Nicholas' arm, slowly loosening his grip around Mason.

"You can always come with if it really bothers you," Mason suggested but that only made Nicholas growl some more and Hunter to let out a sigh.

"Ajax needs him now. Actually, Nick is supposed to already be in the woods but..." Hunter gave meaningful tug on Mason's wrist who let out a squeak as Nicholas tightened his grip around the red head.

"I'll be fine. You're dad has people watching the library in case the hunters try anything, Milly talked to me about using the pack link more so I'll keep you updated on everything, and I promise we will come straight home. Dr. Bee said he could pick us up on his way back from visiting his friend," Mason said reassuringly with a smile, beaming up at Nicholas who stopped growling for a moment gazing into Mason's eyes until he noticed Hunter's hand still wrapped around Mason's wrist. "Nick," Mason whined, pecking the young alpha on the cheek. He even opted for puppy dog eyes but it kind of backfired as Nicholas kissed him trying to pull Mason toward the couch.

"Dude, seriously, gross," Hunter said as he watched his best friend make-out with his mate. Hunter even made a gagging sound causing Mason to laugh which broke the kiss to Nicholas' annoyance.

"We have to go or we're going to be late," Mason said trying to wiggle out of Nicholas' grip but the young alpha wasn't making it easy for him. "Nick!"

"Fine!" Nicholas groaned before slowly removing his hands from Mason but the red head surprised him by turning around and kissing Nicholas again.

"How about we have a movie night? You can show me that Breakfast Club movie you were telling me about," Mason said with a smile, pecking Nicholas on the cheek before slipping out the front door.

Nicholas watched Mason walk across the front yard toward Hunter's truck who was staring at Nicholas with a smirk on his face. "You love him," Hunter sang, poking Nicholas in the side who swatted at his hand with another growl.

"Shut up," Nicholas snapped.

--------------------

"Why are you here?" Henry asked the minute he stepped into the library, Mason giving the blonde a sympathetic pat on the back before making his way to the receptionist counter.

"Am I not allowed in the library?" Jessica asked, smirking down at Henry who glared at her before following Mason toward the back room where Charles was waiting for them who had a couple of boxes that needed unpacking. "When you get the chance, I need help finding something," Jessica called after, Henry's knuckles cracking as his hand tightened into a fist.