Chapter 67

WARNING! This chapter will have smut (erotica if you will) so feel free to skip this chapter if that makes you uncomfortable. I promise there will be no important plot information for you to miss so you can continue on as you please. If you don't mind, I hope you enjoy~

Mason couldn't help but let out a strange sound he'd never made before as Nicholas slipped his tongue into his mouth, enjoying the taste of Mason. Nicholas's hands were still exploring Mason's body, his warm hands leaving hot trails in their wake causing Mason to shiver and they both could feel each others hearts hammering in their chests as they pressed as close as they could to one another. Mason's arms were practically locked around Nicholas's neck, trapping the young alpha so their faces were pressed together but he didn't seem to mind, pushing forward until Mason's back pressed up against the fridge. Mason hissed, feeling the cold surface seeping into his back through his shirt and especially felt it against the back of his neck and legs. Nicholas noticed and let his hands slip down past Mason's rear, gripping his thighs pulling them until Mason was straddling Nicholas's hips. The red head blushed, gawking down at his own limbs, when Mason felt something... hard between his thighs and looked between them to gawk for a whole other reason.

"Are you har-!?" Mason cried out, his face becoming flushed and felt his heart skip a beat when Nicholas rocked his hips forward suddenly. Mason couldn't look away even if he wanted to, trapped between Nicholas and the fridge, watched Nicholas gently rock his hips forward. Compared to the material of his jeans, Mason's shorts were very thin material and he could feel... everything! "S-stop! W-we can't... do t-th-this here," Mason barely managed to get out, feeling his back sliding up and down against the fridge with each thrust, when Nicholas curled a finger under Mason's chin pecking the red head on the lips with a smile.

"You're right," Nicholas said just above a whisper, staring into Mason's eyes. It was like someone was staring directly into his soul seeing his everything and, strangely enough, Mason was pretty sure he could see everything.

People who were mated to one another are simply two halves of one whole and next to nothing is kept secret from one another. Even as Nicholas pulled him into another kiss, Mason could feel foreign thoughts appearing in his mind that were not his own. Thoughts of pain from being alone for so long, love for his parents being back home though he was a little embarrassed to show it and mostly feeling embarrassed with how close his parents were even for mates, but at the forefront of his mind was the uncontrollable need to cling onto his mate and never let go. What was causing Mason a little distress though were the other thoughts floating around which were very... intimate, as one would say, in various... exposing positions. Mason's body kept getting hotter and hotter with each image, Nicholas watching in amusement as Mason struggled to block them out urging the brunette to put him down so they could talk, when Nicholas moved away from the fridge taking Mason with him.

"Oh!" Mason squeaked as he nearly fell back and quickly grabbed onto Nicholas's shoulders who held him up effortlessly. "Put me down! What if someone comes down or see us through the window?" Mason asked, squirming but that caused him to rub... down there again when Nicholas started walking carrying Mason with him. "Where are you going!?" Mason hissed, trembling all over imagining Ajax or someone coming out of their room and seeing them together like this. What would they say? What does this mean? What in the world is going on? "Are we really mates? When Hunter finally revealed it, he didn't immediately pounce on Henry. Was he able to hold back because Henry's human or is it different for everyone? Is this normal!?" Mason's thinking was going a mile a minute and he could see it on Nicholas's face who's smile was getting brighter and brighter, amused and almost seemed refreshed with Mason's innocence walking up the stairs with him.

"Let's just say, I'm very impatient and I've been waiting way too long," Nicholas said, his voice a little growly, and he gently wedged Mason's into the corner in the hallway trapping the red head. Nicholas used his knee almost like a seat and took the opportunity to swoop in and claim Mason's lips again, chuckling when he squeaked before deepening the kiss. "I've found you at last and I'm never letting you go," Nicholas said, the dazed look on his face so full of love and he practically devoured Mason's lips who couldn't help the moan that slipped out of him.