💙𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐴𝑈💙

In this au,

Sabre is a blue steve but not just any blue steve. He is a brother of Seer. He was introduced to the story when Colle met Seer for the first time. He was there accompanying his older brother. His name is Calm!Blue Steve, but he is also known as Clam. The reason why he was named clam is because that is his first word, so yeah-

Anyway... Clam accompanies his older brother in every adventure of his even when he's become Rainbow Steve a.k.a the first hero, but after the fight between Seer and the demon steves, he notices something wrong with his brother. Like something is growing inside of him, and he was right. As days went by, he realized Seer was corrupted by dread and slowly losing himself. For once in his life, he panicked. He tried to save his brother but it was to late. He was hurt badly after he tried to stop him from attacking any steve and have a coma for a few months. 

When he finally awake, he received some very bad news, and one of them is losing his brother. He can't contain himself from crying and mourning for his brother.

A few years past, he has become... a bit cold. The Blue Leader has chosen him to guard the gate, which ends up him living with Red Steve.

Everything is still the same, like the storyline, except Clam is very overprotective of Orange Steve because he reminds him of Seer, but he doesn't show it... 'often'.

Soon, after Clam went through all the suffering of some dejavu and new traumas, Origin Steve reveals a dark secret. Which is Clam is Shadow this whole time. The Judge was actually alive, but he turned himself into star like form and needed a vessel, just like always. So, as you can guess, The Judge enters his body and goes back to restart everything, and soon enough, The Judge reincarnated Shadow as a blue steve, and this keeps happening over and over again.

Okay... so this has lots of stuff, and um... angst because imagine how he would react when he found out his brother actually lived and Void Steve was his brother the whole time. That explains why Void Steve was eager on Clam joining the dark side. Hmm... a lot of angst indeed :]

Anyway-

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣