ꕥ𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑦!𝑆𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑒 𝐴𝑈ꕥ

In this AU

Sabre is an entity that used to work under Herobrine before Herobrine set him free, giving him a mind of his own.

Sabre blends with other mortals very well due to his power of shape-shifting and mimicking. Even tho Sabre interacts with many mortals, he can be nervous when it comes to interacting with other entities such as Null, Entity 303, Blood Villager, etc.

You can summons Sabre into your single/multi-player world by doing a ritual that was seen as a perfect dare for their friends who are a scaredy cat game and doesn't know about Sabre. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work. One thing is Sabre is one of the most peaceful and nicest entities other people know as long as you don't attack him so even tho you manage to summon him as long as you don't attack him, you'll be good. There also a rare chance that you can ask him questions about other entities.

Sabre has abilities like other entities:
-. Flying
-. Teleportation
-. Lightning
-. Fireballs
-. Summons Items/Mobs/Blocks/liquids[Water/Lava]

But he also has his own abilities such as
-. Shape-shifting
-. Mimic
-. Blend[An ability to blend with shade/shadow]
-. Player[Which turn him into his Player form and disabled other abilities, can only use his player abilities until he decides to turn back into an entity/different from Shape-shifting]
-. Play dead[He uses this to fake his dead if he did in a break of dead in his mortal form/Just play dead].

Since Sabre is peaceful/neutral he must have a hostile version of himself, Shadow is basically Sabre's hostile version of himself a.k.a his older brother. Shadow usually appears when Sabre is in danger or when Sabre summons him. Shadow is Sabre opposite, very aggressive and hostile. He's only nice to Sabre a.k.a his younger brother. Shadow is created first before Sabre, he ran away from Herobrine because he wants to be free and live his own way but he soon found out Herobrine created Sabre who supposedly to be his clone but got messed up and well... yeah.

At first Shadow was rude to Sabre but soon have sympathy for him because Sabre has to live most of his life without emotions or his own mind unlike him who has those ever since he was created.

Basically protective older brother Shadow and peaceful younger brother Sabre.

For Sabre's personality: He's like his original self except he show less emotions and mostly obedient because he uses to work for Herobrine and Herobrine can be a bit strict...
For Shadow's personality: He's like the Shadow that we know except he's only nice to Sabre and overprotective of him.  He's also very manipulative to get what he and his brother want.

Since Sabre is an entity, he will only appear when he wants to visit the steves or when the steves really need his help.  Sabre has his own realm which he calls 'Sky World' where he meets the sky people a.k.a his creation, so he basically hangs there at his most of his time in SS or RQ. The only people that got access to the world is his older brother and the people he trust.

The Sky world is very similar to overworld except its peaceful and more of a fantasy world.

How did Sabre got into SS or RQ world?
Well that's easy, they do the ritual :D

Let me just :^

-Some Scenarios-

#1

Imagine orange steves were playing truth or dare along with Red Steve and Funny dare Chrys a.k.a Orange Steve to summons Sabre. Everyone just try to hold back their laughter while Chrys miserably do the ritual while crying in fear, they think(except for Orange Steve) Sabre won't be summoned. After the ritual, Sabre just pop out of thin air and say 'hello' while everyone just straight up panic, except for Red Steve because he's smart UwU

#2
Sabre just play with some animals and use his mimic ability to mimic their language, not knowing Dark Steve was stalking him. As Dark Steve was about to kidnapped Sabre, Shadow taps his shoulder to gain Dark's attention and knock him out while Sabre continues play with his animals not knowing what happened.

#3
Sabre founds out his brother dating Dark from Dark himself be like:
Sabre:Brother. Why didn't you tell me? Do you not trust me?
Shadow:No. Of course I trust you but I guess I was overthinking about your reaction.
Sabre:It's okay brother. I can tell why you like him but I guess I have to confess something too.
Dark:Is it about you and Time dating?
Sabre:Yep!
Shadow:Wait wha-

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣