🧡𝑂𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐴𝑈🧡

In this au

Sabre is an orange steve name, Chill!Orange Steve, or Chill for short. Chill is a tailor who wears shades not because it's cool, but it because Sabre eyes are abnormal for the other steves.

Nobody knows about his eyes except for Orange Leader, Orange Steve, and Shy!Orange Steve. Chill is Orange Steve[Crystal/Chrys] childhood friends/best friends[BFF] and often visit him and Gerald, but hangs out more with Shy in the village. Just like his name, he is a very chill steve. He often does the conversation because Shy is an introver,  but sometimes he would help Shy to improve his social skills so he could take car of  things on his own when Chill is not around. Chill is fun tohang outt with. Other than the fact he's a chill type of steve, he can be serious. Like very dang serious ':b

Chill wasintroducede when Chrys and Red Steve is on their way to visit the gat,  but Chill came to visit Chry  and Gerald andendedd up joining them. Let just say... they wereshocked by  the fact that Chill was able to open the gate. Just like the original timeline, Red Steve got corrupted and destroyed by Chrys. Also,  Chill gains trauma of almost being corrupted by darkness andhase to watch Red Steve destroyed. Everything went like the original timelin,  but...

Chrys and Chill switch places. Chrys is still the hero but he goes down Sabre path[except getting help from Origin, meeting nameless, being Origin Creator and goes back to restart everything] while Chill goes down Chrys path[except for getting destroyed/absorbed by Void Steve].

This causes a lot of thing to changes.

But after the first arc of darkness, Chill started dreaming about an odd steve[Origin Steve] and forget about it once hewoken up. This causes him to develop insomnia. Sometime,  in some situations, Chill got random visions of the odd steve[Origin Steve] thatgavee him someadvices to win the fight orgetg out of some troublesome situations.

But once Chill and Elemental Steve[Don't worry, Elemental and  Time didn't switch places :3] found out about Unnamed, Chill ends up getting vision of The First Curse and Origin Steve talking with their creator, and informations about the creator.

But at the end of the RQ where Origin Steve supposes to give Sabre the truth and the star in the original timeline, Origin Steve tells Chill that he is a vessel that created for the creator and the star is actually his soul. This information causes both Chrys and Chill shoc,  but both have to accept the fate. So Chill absorbed the star and became the Judge, he creates a portal back to the pas,  but before he enters, hesaysy his last goodbye and enters the portal to restart everything.

-Some Scenarios-

#1
Both Chrys and Chill visit the Violet Village and Chill belike "Don't mind if I do." And just received a lot and lot of flowers, cakes, pumpkin pies, cookies, and love potions. Chill tries to drink the love potion while Chrys tries to stop him.

#2
The Orange duobroughtg a Yellow Steve to the Orange Village for a temporary place to stay for the poor Yellow Steve becaus  Nightmare Steve destroyed his hous,  and the Yellow Steve was left with Shy. "Hello there. My name is Yellow Steve. Yours?" "M-my name i-is... S-Shy..." Shy stutter mess which cause the Yellow Steve can't hear him properly. "Excuse m,  what?" "Um..." "His name is Shy. Just like his name, he is very so please leave him alone." Chill says as he walk towards them after convincing Orange Leader to let Yellow Steve stays. "O,  sorry about that. I didn't know." Yellow Steve apologized. "N-no, it'sokayy..." "I'll be leaving." Yellow Steve slowlywalksk away from both Shy and Chill. "T-thanks for t-the he-help..." You'rer welcome. I always got your back."

#3
Chill has decided to with the yellow steves... which is a big mistake. Nobody expected unwelcome visitor,  but it wastooo late. Chill defends as many darkness and corrupted yellow steves as possible to protect the remaining survivor yellow steves. As he was about to swing his sword at the darknessin frontt of him until he heard one of the survivors shouts "Watch out. Behind you!" It wastooo late. Chill feels someone choke him and lift him into the air. Corruption Steve laughs as hewatchesh Chill struggling against his grips. He loses his grip a little, enough for Chill to be able tobreatheh. "Well... well. If it isn't the hero best friend. How have you been?" ... "Go to World Bellow." "That's not nice." "And why should I care?" Corruption Steve glares at Chill before returning to his neutral face again. "Well... guess what? Today is your lucky day. I will grant you powers that you could never imagine. If you're willingly to join our side or I might have to do it force." Corruption Steve offers to Chill, only for Chill to stick his tongue out. "Force it is." Corrupted says bluntly before tighten his grip and uses his power to corrupted the poor steve. Chill Steve eyes widen as he feels unimaginable pain enters him. He scream in pain as he tries to get out of Corruption Steve grip but fails.

The remaining yellow steves could only watch orange steve scream in pain as darkness enters his veins while the corrupted indigo steve laugh at him at his suffer.

The darkness has a new ally.

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣