♥𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐴𝑈♥

In this au

Sabre is a red steve named Alan. Alan is an ordinary red steve that has eyesight problems, which requires special glasses that help him with his eyesight problems. Alan has exist eversince the Steve Legends happened. Alan was introduced to the story when M became an apprentice, and Alan was there to congratulate him. Apparently, he is an assistant of Goggle. He is sorta Goggle 2.0 but more sane. He is quite friendly and honest, he rarely lies, and he is more a potion maker. He is quite oblivious when it comes to relationships or love but tries to be the best boyfriend for M[Timeline:After Steve Legends]. He often be found in Professor Red laboratory, M's house, the market, the Red King/Leader house, and his house.

Soon, Alan also introduced into RQ when Orange/Rainbow Steve discovered that Red Steve still exists and follows M to his house only to meet another guest in M's house, which is Alan himself. He was shocked and curious about how the Orange/Rainbow Steve lasts longer as half Orange Steve and half Rainbow Steve. Even the previous two heroes didn't last that long!

All these questions and theories in his head made Alan head hurt and leave M and Orange/Rainbow Steve alone, but before leaving, M told him never to tell this to a single red steve. Alan promises that he would never tell this to a single red steve, but as he opens the door, he only meets with the face of a familiar person, Red King/Red Leader.

Everything is still the same as the original timeline except with Alan around and helping Orange/Rainbow Steve journey. But soon when the darkness arc 2 and First Curse came around, he plays as an important role of of defeating both entity despite being an ordinary red steve.

Soon, at the end of the series, it soon becomes discovered that Alan is no ordinary steve. In fact, he is a part of Judge when the real Judge is destroyed(split). The other part was the star which he was soon to consume by him and gave it to his son when the time came. It soon reveals that this whole time, the judge that Colle and the others met was a clone of The Judge, even the soul of the judge himself, only exist when Alan was unconscious.[Basically dreamers stuff but clone? Idk how to explain]

After everything, Alan can finally go home and restart everything again. Like always...

Anyway.

-Some Scenarios-

#1
"Hello Goggle!" Alan greets when he sees his mentor pass by. His mentor saw him and gave him a tired smile. "Hey Alan... do you by any chance see an Orange Steve with a part of Rainbow in him pass by?" Professor Red asks his trustworthy assistant. "Nope." Alan replies while shaking his head. "Okay... tell me if you see him around." Professor Red says and walks away. Alan checks his surroundings to make sure no one is around before turning around and looking at the shelves in front of him. "It's okay now. He's gone..." An orange steve with rainbow parts jump down of the shelves and thank him for lying and escape the crazy red steve lab.

#2[Lazy/also ship :3]
M/Red Apprentice: " ...Alan. You stole something from me."
Alan: "What is it?"
M/Red Apprentice: "My heart. (◕‿◕)"
Alan: "Wait... what?!"

Basically, Alan panic while M tries to calm him down and explains to him what he's trying to say/do.

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣