💖𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦💖

ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥: 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
MctheCaikk
𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑤 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡(𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑦𝑆𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑒)

𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯:
I sigh in relief as I finally put the little piglin to sleep. I place Gerald on the couch and sit beside him.

Man... it's been a a long day. I'm exhausted. I would be more exhausted if Sabre didn't come and help me with the Orange Village chores. Speaking of Sabre, I should probably check on him to make sure he didn't end up outside the Hub again.

Iget up from the couch, walk towards the stairs and head up stairs. As I was about to take the final step, I'm startled by a familiar figure in front of me that came out of nowhere and almost fall from the stairs. I hold the handle thighly, try to regain my balance.

Once I regained my balance, I sigh. I facepalm, look at the person in front of who's snoring. Sabre is sleep walking again.

I walk closer to him and carry him. I walk toward his room and open the door slowly with my foot. Once the door is wide open, around his bed room to see everything is still the same where I left it. At least it isn't a messy like last time... I walk to towards Sabre's bed and lay him there slowly, try to not wake him up. After that, I wrap Sabre with multiple blankets so he wouldn't be cold and won't be able to sleepwalk for tonight.

I sigh once again as I feel sleepy. I sit beside his bed and lay down on the floor. Y'know what? I'm gonna sleep here for tonight. I'm to tired and sleepy to get up.

I close my eyes as I let darkness consume me, lead me to dreamland.

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣