Both? - Stollercy

Summary :- the Stoll twins are head over heels for a certain son of Poseidon. They compete for his love, and Percy is done with them.

----

"What are you doing here?" Percy asked the twins who were bickering inside his cabin. They froze and turned to him with wide eyes.

"Oh, hey Pearl" Travis smiled sheepishly as he greeted his long time crush. With a faint blush, Percy gave them a small wave.

"We, uh, snuck in through the window-" Connor began to explain, but Percy cut him off.

"The window? But the door wasn't locked" Percy said. Their shoulders slumped as they glanced at each other.

"It wasn't?" Travis voiced out, to which Percy nodded. "Oh.." a sigh left Percy's lips, as he walked closer to them both. Both of their cheeks were dusted pink from embarrassment, as they shuffled in their spot.

"You idiots!" Percy's stoic face broke into a grin as he exclaimed. Travis and Connor looked up from the ground and smiled seeing the other's grin. They chuckled lightly, and Percy followed. "My idiots," they stopped and stared at him as he breathed out. Percy raised his palm and cupped each one of their cheeks. All while, the twins stared at him with wide eyes.

"We're yours?" Connor asked. Percy chuckled, and nodded.

"Ofcourse. You thought I didn't notice your efforts in trying to make me fall in love? Like, where did you guys even get that gaint sea globe?" Percy wondered. The twins broke into laughter, and Tarvis grabbed Percy's arms and wrapped it around him, and Connor took his legs and Percy was being lifted. A small yelp left Percy.

"What can we say, we are the children of Hermes" Travis grinned. Percy laughed and kissed his lips. Travis sunk into it, and Connor gasped.

"Hey! I wanted the first kiss!" They pulled apart when he yelled. Percy got down and kissed him too. Travis smirked at him.

"Oldest, first" he said. That evening was one of the most memorable of Percy's days. He love them both, and found their competitions ridiculous, which is why he decided to confront them.

"I love you both, and I want both of you. So, stop competing. Because it is useless, alright?" He asked.

"Alright! And we love you too, so much!" They exclaimed together. Percy will have to get used to that.

•☆•

Why do I end up with short oneshots?