Kushi stood and walked to Arnav's cubicle.

Kushi - Arnav ji...

Arnav turned and looked at her.

Kushi - woh.... There is a meeting at client's office. Shall I ask Papa to accompany you ?

Arnav - I.... I will manage....

Kushi - Ok. I will ask the driver to take you there.

Arnav nodded his head. Kushi went away to Indraneel's cabin.

Kushi - Papa....

Indraneel looked at her - Haan Kushi....

Kushi - Papa, woh.... There is a meeting at Client's office. Arnav ji needs to attend it. Shall I ask the driver to take him there ?

Indraneel - Are you not going ?

Kushi shook her head as NO. Indraneel sighed and asked her to go for the meeting and learn things. He also adviced her to keep her personal life away if she really wants to have a career in future.

Thinking of his father's words she took his advice seriously and decided to go to the meeting with Arnav. So she directly went to him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

As Arnav looked at her,

Kushi - I will also come with you for meeting.

Arnav didn't said anything but kept quiet. Kushi and Arnav went together to attend the meeting.

After meeting finished they both went towards the car.

Arnav looked at Kushi - Can I drive ?

Kushi looked at him and the car to and fro, handing him the car keys she went and sat on the passenger seat. Arnav sat on the driver seat and ignited the engine. Kushi opened her laptop and started her work.

She was very much indulged in his work that she didn't noticed where he is taking them. After few minutes he stopped the car and got down. Kushi frowned and looked at the surroundings frowning.

It's the same place where she confessed her love to him. She got tears remembering that incident. She looked at Arnav who is standing and looking at nothing in particular.

Kushi got down from the car and went near him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav looked at her and Kushi was shocked to see tears in his eyes.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... What happened ? Is it paining ?

She took his palms and inspected his wounds. She smacked her head.

Kushi - Sorry Arnav ji. I totally forgot that your hands were burnt.

She was blabbering to herself when Arnav pulled her to him and hugged her tight burying his face in her neck. Kushi went still for a moment.

Arnav - Iam Sorry Kushi.....

Kushi looked at his head through the corner of her eyes.

Arnav - Iam so sorry.

Arnav came out of the hug and held her arms. Kushi looked at him confused.

Kushi - What happened Arnav ji ? Why are you saying sorry ?

Arnav - Iam sorry for hurting you.