"NO, YOU'RE NOT THE PRIME MINISTER, YOU'RE THE SON-OF-THE-PRIME-MINISTER, BUT IN CONTRAST TO YOUR FATHER, YOU NEVER SHOWED ANY INTEREST ON ACTUALLY RUNNING THIS COUNTRY RIGHT, YOU JUST DO ANYTHING TO EARN MORE MONEY, Well, let me tell you the truth: THERE IS NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD FOR ALL WE KNOW, SO THERE IS LITERALLY NOBODY FOR YOU TO TRY AND GET WITH TO EARN MORE MONEY! IT'S ALL IRRELEVANT!!"

"IN WHAT SENSE DOES THAT GIVE YOU AUTHORITY TO BOSS ME AROUND!?"

"BECAUSE 1: THE SIX OF US ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE STOPPING YOU FOM DYING, AND 2: THE ONES THAT HAVE ANY CHANCE OF TAKING OUR HOME BACK!" I said as I slammed my hand on the table almost breaking it in half...

Jacob just shut up and didn't speak another word, he knew that we were right, since most of us went to the same school...
He always was trying to scam deals in school and got in trouble more times than I could count...
I took a deep breath before I looked at the others...
"Anyway, we don't have time to waste on your stupidity, the Anthros are on the move..."
"How?" Macy asked...
"Sorry?" I replied...
"How do you know they are on the move?"
"Satellite interception, in some of the Research site buildings there were some tech lying around and they left that stuff untouched, so we snuck in and just ran a computer program that acts like an app for us to use, the only thing we can access is top-view video footage, and from the movements, they have been busy..." Khan said as he showed the app on his device...
"In what way?" Ryan asked...
"There are buildings that are based around all of Palm Coast, the only way we could escape is by water, but most of the boats are destroyed..."
"So let's built new boats and get everyone out and come back around..."
"It's not that simple, they have flyers remember? They'll spot us if in the day, and let's not forget the ones who listen, see infrared vision, and night vision, they'll have us surrounded in minutes... We can only drive them out, no other way would work..." John said as he leaned against the wall, but looking at the window...
"So we just keep fighting? And living like this?" Stephanie said as she just stood up asking...
"I don't like that idea, I know you guys are trying to do what you can, but we need something more solid, the food here won't last very long..." Macy said as she brought up a serious topic...
"We know so that's why we're asking for just a little more time, ration the food, we need to make the most of it, give out the food that will spoil first, then start feeding the non-spoilable as an emergency..." I said...
"What about the snacker?" Phill asked...
"We need someone to get their hands on the act, Macy?"
"Yeah?" She replied to me...
"Can you get Jasmine to go in the food vault and for you and her to stay in the vault for the night, we need to catch even just a faint glimpse of the kid..."
"If we can help you guys for once then I'm in..."
"You're already helping by looking after the kids here, alright then, Ryan, do me a favour?"
"What's the favour?" He asked in cautious tone...
"Get the kids to move some materials to reinforce some of the cracked pillars, I saw a few, and I'm scared of the ground is collapsing on-top of them..."
"Good idea, I'll gather who I can, but I don't know who will be willing..." he replied losing his confidence...
"Don't worry, just gather who you can and fix them, we'll try something big today, and if we're victorious, we'll eat well for a while..."
"How?"
"When we were looking via satellite, Phillip saw that they had some trucks and they were loading it with what seems food, they're moving it a convoy... 6 trucks... If we get lucky and ambush them, we're in hell of luck!" Lucas said getting excited...
"But isn't that a bit too bold a move? I mean, what if something happens to you guys?" Macy asked concerned...
"It won't because of this: "Lucas replied as he brought a tablet with a wire that was connected to a small camera...
"A Pro-Dash? How's that useful?"
"It's what on it that is important..." he said as he hooked the two up and showed footage of Lucas driving his Fairlady on a narrow road with an anthro vehicle that was almost twice as big on his...
He looked on the vehicle beside him to see it was going for a side-slam, however Lucas pressed the gas by accident and just accelerated and made the anthro vehicle go through the safety rail and plunder down the cliff as we later hear a muffled explosion in the video as it stops...
"See?" He asked
"See what Lucas?" Steph asked as she clearly didn't t understand...
"Ugh... Their vehicles may carry a lot of force, but they are slow in comparison to us, since we all already had an encounter like this, it's safe to say they are powerful but slow..."
"Oh, well... that's good at the very least..."
"Ohhh... I'm just itching to get back out there and kick their asses!" He said jumping of the floor...
"Calma Seńor Loco, we need to know where they are transporting the supplies to..." Nick said as he tried to make sure Lucas didn't go nuts just yet...
"I may have an idea on that..." Khan said...
"Yeah Khan?" I replied...
"Last week, when I was on the observatory, I saw about 3 smaller camps being built on the outer edges of the country, one is on the Pueblo del Este, the other is on Northern Ciudad del Sur, and the last one is on the island crossing between Ciudad Central and Pueblo del Oeste... Their setting up bases to get us if we do appear... and it makes sense, 6 trucks, 2 trucks for each location..." said as he pulled out our map of Palm Coast...
"Whatever we can deal with them, side-slams, spin-outs, too much traction, they have all sorts of flaws that their vehicles are not suited with our roads and our styles, and just to keep in mind, I was in a drift car, and we all know, that in comparison to a normal race car, they are way slower, so if relics like the Fairlady can outrun those things, HA! It's game over for them!" Lucas said exited as I looked around and didn't see John, I turned around and he was with his sniper out aiming around the broken window...
"When is this all happening?" Jacob asked in a sassy tone...
"Tomorrow, we don't know when specifically, but it is..." I said hoping to get some rest...
"I wouldn't be so sure..." John replied to my comment...
"Why you say that John?" Nick asked as John holstered his weapon and started to make his way to the doors...
"Cause they're moving out now! Come on help me!" John yelled as he tries to open the elevator doors...
"What?! Then come on! Stop trying to open it!" Phil said as he started to walk down...
"No, We'll rappel down! Like in training!" John said as Khan helped him and they barely managed to open, there were two lines down and the elevator was a the base floor...
John grabbed to one of the lines and just slid down, Khan followed suit and so did the rest of us...
As soon as we got to the elevator, John smashed the roof door, and rolled out the doors of the elevator and ran out to his car...
We all followed suit and get in our cars starting them up as our engines roar to life with tires screeching on the ground...
We rushed down the roads making our way to Palm Coast's Speedway, then we saw our convoy...
"There!" Khan said as we saw all our six trucks separating...
"Mierda, already splitting?! Screw this! John, Phil take the trucks to del Este, Lucas, Khan, take the one to del Oeste, Khan, you and me go South!" I said over radio...
"Roger!" They replied as we all went our own ways...