"Was he like that?" Mikasa asks.

"No, I put him lying on his back" Levi says and walked to the baby and crouched down.

"Did you turn over by yourself my boy?"

Jiro squealed and leaned to the side but ended up rolling back on his back and chewed on his hand.

"We should've recorded it" Mikasa sighed and rubbed her face.

"Why?" Levi asks.

"Mom would've wanted to see it"

"It's fine, it won't affect her-"

---------------------------------------

"I missed my baby turn over for the first time!" Norie cried as she held Jiro in her arms, the baby smiled up at her as he gripped her shirt.

"I told you" Mikasa whispered to Levi who only sighed.

"Maybe he can do it again!"

Norie places Jiro back on the mat and sat down on the floor and clapped her hands.

"Alright my love! Mama wants to see you turn over, can you do that? Turn over for Mama baby!" She sweet talked.

Jiro just stared making Nories face drop and says "please? I saw Eren and Mikasa do it so I need to see you!"

"He'll probably do it on his own time" Levi reassured and patted her head.

Norie frowned as Eren walked down the stairs, he made it to the living room where Jiro cooed happily towards him. Eren only looked at him and turned away immediately and went to the kitchen.

"Are you seriously going to ignore him?" Mikasa says as she laid on her stomach next to Jiro.

"Easy for you to say, he pissed on me" he mumbled as he grabbed the cookies from the pantry while she rolled her eyes.

Levi set up the ingredients Norie told him to take out for lunch as he turned to her and saw her eating a cookie sadly while sitting by the kitchen island, holding her head up with her hand.

"Darling, don't get so sad. You'll see it" he says a used his thumb to wipe a cookie crumb from the corner of her lips.

"I know...but, you know I'm an overthinker. What if I miss his first word? When he sits up? When he starts crawling or walking?" Norie rambled.

Levi sighed and said "you won't"

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and says "I was thinking that we can have a night to ourselves tonight"

"A date?" Norie spoke as she turned to him.

"Mhm, just me and you"

She smiled and then gave him a look of guilt and says "I would love to but what about Jiro?"

"Our friends want to hang out today. Can they come over?" Eren questions as Mikasa stood next to him.

Levi and Norie stared before turning to each other, she smiled slowly as he nods at her.

---------------------------------------