13-Fuller

I sat on the couch with my girlfriend, her tiny figure, sitting on my lap, curled up.

Dont get me wrong, I loved this girl with all my heart, but I've always been into heavyset women and Ginny wasn't one of them.

I devised a plan.

While Ginny sat on my lap, I massaged her skinny thighs and looked at the Sprite she was drinking. Her eyes closed and she dozed off, so I slipped a pill into the drink and watched it fizz into the water.

A few minutes later, Ginny yawned and reached for her Sprite and gulped it down then sighed contently.

I watched as her belly started to expand, as well as her ass and her tits. The extra weight felt awsome on me.
Ginny noticed and squealed as her shirt rode up over her belly, still expanding.

A blush appears on her face and she desperately tries to press her belly back down, but that just makes it grow even larger.

Her thighs thicken, obliterating her gap between her thighs and her ass expands, feeling fluffy against my lap.

Soon, the growth stops, giving her a double chin and arms like pillows. Her belly hangs over her leggings and her shirt barely covers her new boobs.

Ginny blushes hard.

Her ass is the real prize her as I squeeze a handful of her new girth causing her to bite her lip

I smirk and slap her belly which wiggles and makes her burp.

I chuckle and lay her back on the couch and rest my head on her newfound soft belly and sigh contently.

"Sorry babe."

She groans and grabs her stomach. "You did this?"

I nod.

"But dont worry. I think you look even better.

Even fuller."