12- The Baker

I was a famous baker in New York, creating heavenly pastries and treats.

Of course, with the job, I was curvy, a small bump of a belly hanging over my pants under my apron, regular boobs, maybe small and a scrawny ass.

One day, I made a batch of cookies, but I overestimated the amount of buttermilk I needed, so I drank it.

My stomach felt weird when I finished and I looked down to see it straining against my apron.

Poking myself, I realized I now had a belly resembling a 3 month pregnant woman. Giggling I watched it bounce as I grabbed another jug of cream and gulped it down.

The apron strings dug into my new back rolls and my tits were straining against the clothe.

I looked around and grinned as I saw a giant jug. I grabbed 4 cartons of the cream and poured it into the jug, the took a giant straw and sucked on it.

My gut expanded, the apron riding up as a doughy belly stuck out from underneath. My ass started growing majorly and my thighs were glorious.

When I finished the jug, I mustve weighed a hefty 400lbs. My apron had snapped, exposing me in my shirt that barely covered my tits, exposing my giant flabby belly. My legs were giant and I couldnt see my feet.

My leggings were tearing at the seams and as I took a step back, I fell over and landed on my rump.

I tried rolling over, but I could barely even crawl with my gargantuan gut that rubbed against the floor.

Smirking, I crawled to the fridge and heaved myself up, grabbing another few cartons of cream and sitting on the chair that creaked.

I gulped that shit down faster than a Mercedes and I felt my tummy rumble as it expanded, hanging between my massive thighs, my tits weighing 100lbs by themselves.

I slapped my belly, giggling as it jiggled and squeezed my new love handles.