9- The Mall

I poked my belly as I sat in the bed. It hung between my doughy thighs and it was quite demoralizing.

Of course, I blamed my husband, Jack, who was constantly feeding me, reassuring me, loving me, making me feel adored

Overtime, the affection took a toll on my body, causing it to swell like a balloon.

I grabbed a roll of flab on myself and shook it furiously.

Just then, Jack knocked on the doorframe.

I tugged the blankets over my belly, unaware of whether or not he saw it and I cleared my throat as he came over and flopped into bed beside me.

"Hi baby," he purred.

"H-hey."

The way my voice cracked caused him to open his eyes and tilt his head to look at me.

"What's wrong, my love?"

I crossed my swollen arms over my bloated belly and blushed, shaking my head.

"N-nothing."

He raised an eyebrow and rested his chin on my belly, running a hand up and squishing it. I gasped lightly.

Jack grinned and pulled the blankets away.

He stared at my belly then rubbed it, squeezing, poking, gripping and rubbing it, causing me to blush, burp and moan.

"I-i've gotten fat," I mumbled.

Jack shook his head. "You simply need bigger clothes, my dear."

I glared at him. "How can you say that? I'm a blimp!"

Jack sighed and kissed my soft belly.

"I wouldn't say blimp. I would just say chubby. Like an angel."

I blushed profusely as Jack hugged me, attempting to wrap his arms around my waist, but failing.

"I'll tell you what," he said, lifting his gaze to meet mine. "Tomorrow, well spend the day shopping. To make you feel more comfortable."

I shook my head. "But I dont want to be fat."

Jack kissed my belly, giving me pouty eyes.

"But I love your belly. It's so soft~"

I gaped at him then sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

The next day, I dressed in an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of Jean's, struggling slightly to do up the button and feeling tears in my eyes as I grabbed one of Jack's leather belts and wrapping it around me, making it hard to breath, but shrinking my belly.

I hopped in his truck, my thighs squeezed together and his hand gripping and squeezing it as we pulled up to the mall.

Jack treated me like a queen, suggesting clothes, tshirts, pants, sizes and most importantly, support.