6- Water

I was sitting at my desk in my home office, typing away, talking to a client on the phone.

I failed to notice my husband sneak in and he put a glass of water on my desk.

Shooting him a smile, he left and I went back to work.

I hung up and took a drink. The water tasted amazing. I guess I was thirsty.

I was wearing black dress pants and a white blouse, the sleeves rolled up, so they wouldnt get in my way.

Continuing working, I started to feel weird, kind of... numb.

After an hour, my clothes felt tight, suffocating me, making it hard to breath.

I brushed the top button on my blouse and it flew off.

What the fuck?

Looking down, I saw a giant doughy belly, hanging over a pair of massive thighs, stretching the fabric of my pants. Of course, it was hard to see all this past my tits, which were double in size now.

 Of course, it was hard to see all this past my tits, which were double in size now

Poking myself, I gasped quietly seeing that it was all real.

What happened to me?

I tried getting up, but my ass was stuck in the skimpy chair that was once enough for my weight.

My face boiled as I tried pushing and pulling myself out of the chair to no avail.

The water.

H/n always considered my body underweight. Oh god, he did this.

"H/n!"

Footsteps to the door and it swung open, revealing my husband.

"Yes, love..."

He trailed off, seeing my new body crammed in the tiny chair.

I blushed, looking away, my pillow like arms, resting on my giant belly.

"You did this." I growled.

H/n's face broke out into the expression of satisfaction.

"Indeed. Maybe if you'd been happy with your old body, I wouldnt feel obliged to give you a new one."

I felt my eyes moisten as I tried once again, to pull myself from the chair, ignoring his smirk.

"Can you atleast help me get out of this contraption?"

H/n grinned, striding over and taking my fat hands in his broad ones and tugging.

I popped out of the chair and staggered into him, but he caught me with a grunt.

My body jiggled as I tried taking a step to the door. I felt heavy and walking was a chore.

H/n walked cautiously behind me, but when I tripped and fell to the floor with a thud, he stood over me.