15🤍

It's a few weeks later and I hadn't talked that much with Pablo knowing I wanted him to mostly focus on the World Cup right now.

-."what's your plans about the whole Qatar thing with the World Cup?" Anastasia asked laying on my bed, "I'm soon to be done with the new song, so I though it could be a good idea to surprise him and just release the song when I'm there." - "wait that's so smart." Anastasia answered. "So I'm just gonna talk with my parents about it and see what they think about it." I said while scrolling through my phone. "Don't you think that he will notice that your up to something tho." Anastasia says giggling, "uhm I hope not." I say laughing with her. "It's low key crazy to think about that you guys literally have known each other for 5 months." Anastasia said looking at me, "yeah I know, week two of being in Barcelona it was the first time we actually talked for the first time and like a week later or so he asked me on a date." I say with a grin on my face. Anastasia looked at me squinting her eyes, -"what?" I asked looking at her giggling, "I should go for Pedri." She whispers. I laugh "do it." - Anastasia laughs with me "nahh I'll stick to LA boys who always ends up breaking my heart." - I laugh once again looking at her being serious.

Some hours later...

Anastasia had left and I went down to talk with my parents about the World Cup situation. "Mom, dad!" I say running down the stairs, "what's up with you." My dad says laying on the sofa with mom. I sit beside them "can't we all leave for the World Cup together as a family?" I say. "But what about your music you coming out with?." My mom answers confused - "yeah I know but I can just release it when we are at Qatar." My dad looks at me "going as a family would be a good idea.
-."right!" I say excited  - "well lets do it then, we will be leaving in a five days." My dad says. I smile okay and run straight back to my room and taking my suitcase out starting to pack excited.

_______

Hey guys!
I've been really inactive for obvious reasons. Trying my best to start updating you guys more!

Sorry for short part.