8🤍

The next day I had promised Anastasia to call her and tell her everything that happened yesterday.

After talking with her for a good hour I was ready to leave the house to do some more shopping alone.

- Pablo Gavi's pov -

I told Pedri everything that happened with me and Sophia yesterday, "bro I'm so happy for you." Pedri says tapping my shoulder with a big grin on his face.
I smile "she made me feel so special yesterday i can't stop thinking of her." - "I bet she thinks the same with you." Pedri says.
-."I really do hope that she is." I said concerned.
-."why would you not think that?" Pedri asked looking confused at me, "she is from Los Angeles, first off all imagine them going back and she doesn't contact me again, second of all the boys there are crazy." I say looking down. "Pablo I don't think you understand how the boys are there, I bet their all heartbreakers." Pedri said trying to prove something, "how would you know." I say
-."it's LA boys, it says itself." Pedri answered.  - "did you ask her about past relationships?" Pedri continued asking. I sigh "a little bit." - "what did she say Pedri said. ."she told me that she hasn't fully been in a relationship because the boys she talked to all were toxic." - "and that because of her young age she never thought of it that much." I said, - "well there you have it, it's says itself. Toxic." Pedri said knowing he kinda was right, "yeah...I'm just concerned that this isn't gonna work out." I say
-."Hear me out, don't think it that way. You asked her out, she said yes, she literally went in for the kiss before you. She is into you, it's obvious." Pedri continued trying to make a good point .
-."I guess your kinda right." I replied.

- Sophia's pov -

I got back home and was super tired I feel asleep on my bed and took a little nap.

After good hours of sleeping it was already getting close to evening, "shit I can just dream off sleeping early tonight." I say to myself getting up. I went to my table to write some notes and songs...

After some hours of writing I forgot the time, I went to my bathroom and got unready for the day. I took a quick shower and got a clay mask on and brushed my teeth.
Thinking for myself I thought that I should call Pablo on FaceTime to talk with him knowing well I had missed him and that we hadn't talked much after yesterday.

______________

______________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-."what's up." I say smiling through the phone, "I'm good." Pablo says with a smile on his face - "what about you?." - "I'm doing good too, where are you guys?" I ask, "we had a game today, we're in the buss heading home." He says answering my question.
-."oh right! How did it go?" I asked - "we won! 2 - 0." Pablo says excited, "I'm so happy for you!" - "any goals on the goat?" I asked, "yeah one goal and one assist." He says looking proud. I laugh "a future star."

We ended up talking for some hours until he got home, "I'm so tired." He says taking a deep breath throwing himself on his bed shirtless, "yeah, it's really late you should go sleep." I say laying in my bed myself. "I'm so happy you called." Pablo said smirking to me, "of course I missed you." I say smiling to him. I could just see the big smile that appeared on his face making him blush, "I really missed you too." He said, I giggled "not that we just met yesterday we here missing each other."
Pablo laughed with me, "anyways, I'm not gonna bother you go to sleep." I say - "you too, good night cutie." He says, "good night." I say blowing him a kiss through the phone.

A footballer's Girl... | Pablo Gaviजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें